Jaemoon ||dinner teasing||

It was a normal dinner date with the girls.

Mitsu was having fun, and everything was just feeling perfect!

"Yeah but then..." Choi was saying, in a funny way, but looked shocked when saying it.

Honestly, mitsu didn't care, why?

Right now, mitsu was debating to tease jae a bit.

I mean, it seemed okay?

Personally, mitsu and jae wouldn't do public s3x, it just didn't usually ring your guy's bells.

But today, was the night, considering the prank jae pulled on mitsu was not very fun!

You looked over, and it felt like the universe was screaming at you to do it, jae's legs were perfectly opened, but not in a way the other members would see anything, well see here, jaemoon was sitting on one end, while choisoo was sitting on the other, and the chairs made it to the point were, you would have to get CLOSER just to see the action.

Mitsu thought this was the lottery!

She made a small plan on what she could do.

"Well, first I can just pretend to do something with my arms, and sneak them into her thigh. Mitsu thought to herself.

While the members were talking about stuff, mitsu got into action, it felt like she was about to watch a action movie.

Mitsu waved her hands down slowly, cutely, trying not to draw to much attention to herself.

"But did you guys hear?" Hanna said questioning the other members.

Mitsu slowly sneaked her hand down to jae thigh.

Jae suddenly looked down, just to look at mitsu with a "what are you trying to do" look, the type your mom gives you sometimes.

Mitsu just gived her innocent cute smile, with small amounts of lust in her eyes.

Jae just brushed it off,it was probably something she was making up, mitsu is really innocent, rightttttt?

Jae didn't really think much of it, besides it's probably mitsu doing her things.

Mitsu moved her hands down and up jaes thigh.

Jae let out a soft but oddly loud cough, and bam the whole attention was on jae.

"Ummmm, are you okay jae?" Choi asked, kind of annoyed she got cut off, by her "amazing" convo about her dream dog.

"I-I- am.." jae said, stuttering more and more, each time mitsu got more close to her heated folds.

Mitsu did a small chuckle, soft enough for only jae to hear.

Then finally, mitsu was about to slide her hands into the girls folds.

She smiled to her self mentally, when she felt jae's hard c11 iiii tt.

Mitsu started rubbing in small circles, and got a big change from jae.

Jae looked back at mitsu, who was now just talking to the others, while giving her such pleasure behind there backs to jae.

"Um.. mitsu?" Jae asked in a shaky voice, giving quiet moans every few seconds.

Mitsu looked at jae, not stopping, not even for a second.

"What?" Mitsu said in her  Now evil innocent face.

"Never mind-" she said, before accidentally, letting out a loud moan.

Everybody's head now turned to jae, who looked like she was holding in her breath.

"Ummm.... are you sure your okay jae? You have been acting weird now.." Choi said titling her head, while hanna was just rubbing her back.

"Just nothing! Everything is wonderful!" Jae said in a fake way.

"If you say so..." Choi said, while hanna was now giving choi forehead kisses.

Everything felt hard to say for jae, Actually!

Jae  felt herself  get close, but obviously jae couldn't say anything.

Right when jae came, jae made a loud noise, and a loud thud with jaes foot, while putting her head on the table due to embarrassment.

Everybody once again looked at jae, confused, then mitsu did a little chuckle, and hanna and Choi suddenly caught on.

"Ew! You guys srrly couldn't wait?" Hanna said giving her self a slap on her own face.

Choi just had a weird expression on her face.

"I mean I could of! But did I?" mitsu said smiling, whiles jae's face was red.