Jaemoon ||Little quick night treat||

It was a long exhausting day, for the girls.

All day they had to practice there new dance, and when they were finished, it was night already.

It felt like they were in heaven, when they finally were able to go back to the dorm.

Though, for jae, when her head hit the pillow, something was itching her.

What did she need? Did she forget something?

Something was just asking for her to get it but what?

Like, she had a urge to do something with mitsu, but what shall that be?

Before she could think more, she realized, she was wet for mitsu.

She wanted it so bad with mitsu, words couldn't explain.

When jae stared back at her, beautiful angel of a girlfriend, she looked so peaceful, so in peace.

Her heart couldn't imagine waking her peace up, and probably ruining Her sleep.

But it had to happen!

Her cravings, were off the roof.

I don't think jae could stay any longer, without some quickie with mitsu.

She took her hand, and put it on mitsus right shoulder.

"Baby?" Jae asked in a sweet voice.

Mitsu didn't reply.

Jae asked again, tiny bit louder.

Finally mitsu woke up.

Jae saw mitsus eyes flutter up,and light up, when she saw jae.

"What?" Mitsu asked.

"Uhh.." Jae said, quickly getting caught off guard.

"Jae, it's so late out, do you need something?" Mitsu said sleepyly.

"Mitsu.." Jae said.

Jae knew when wouldn't get all her cravings now, if she was being so shy like this.

She straight forwardly said to her "Mitsu, can you maybe just be able to help me end my wetness?"

"Jae, really? It's probably 4am right now, but anything for you! Just remember to be quiet." Mitsu said giving soft kisses to jaes forehead.

Jae just smiled and looked just looked at mitsus beautiful soft eyes.

After the moment of some much-needed calming silence, mitsu took off jaes cozy clothes off, and started to lick jaes t1ts, and jae let out soft quiet moans, that mitsu would always love to hear in the momment.

Mitsu kept licking and kept hearing jae let out those beautiful soft moans that allowed her to keep going, knowing that jae liked every second of it.

Mitsu started to drag her finger along jae soft heated skin, getting closer to her wet spot.

She eventually got there, and started to rub her cl1t.

"Mm" Jae said, slightly moaning that out.

Mitsu got faster, like she was in a rush, she wasn't tho,just trying to give jae the best pleasure.

She then putted her fingers into jaes heated wet place.

"Ugh" a pleasured whisper and subtle whimper jae let out.

A few "mmms"and "oooos" slipped, when she felt jaes walls tighten.

Mitsu got extra faster, till the white stuff came out, and Mitsu licked it all up.

"Mm! Thanks Mitsu. Am so sorry I had to wake you up for this-" Jae said, losing her confidence at the end.

"Jae! It's okay! I really don't mind!" Mitsu said smiling, stealing kisses from jaes lips.

"Can we cuddle?" Mitsu asked, half smiling.

"Of course baby!" Jae said, just about finish putting on her shirt.

Jae jumped into mitsu arms and cuddled her, while Jae kisses her.