Chapter 29

Thank you for reading and supporting the book. Vote and sharing are appreciated! Enjoy. ⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️
______________________________________

I walked towards the door and locked it. Luka was genuinely confused about what I was doing. I took a deep breath and turned towards Luka. Stepping closer to him I looked deep into his eyes. "Promise you won't be mad or disappointed?" I said. "Adrien...?" Luka asked. "You have to promise!" My eyes watered. "I promise." Luka gave his pinky and we pinky promised. "Plagg claws out," I said.

"..."

"...Y-you're Chat?" Luka covered his mouth. I looked at him and rubbed my arm. "Disappointed? Also, I'm very sorry I got out into this mess and nearly killed you. I wanted to protect you. I caused your sadness, that's why Chat always came by to see you. I love you Luka, and I don't want to see you upset anymore. I know I probably lost your trust because of everything you told Chat Noir about me." I cried trying to stay strong, but I couldn't. Luka's eyes widened. "Oh, Adrien." He pulled me by my bell and kissed me.

"..."

"You aren't upset with me?" I sniffed. "Of course I'm not. I love you and I love Chat Noir. He is amazing and I love how silly he can be at times. Whenever I expressed my admiration for Chat you always said Chat isn't all that. It all makes sense, it's because you're beating yourself up, Adrien. I love Chat." I blushed. Luka started to stand and I motioned for him to get back down in the bed. He grabbed my hand with his one. I gulped looking at him. "Adrien, you're amazing you know that right? You need to smile more. You are so worried about me not being happy, I only wasn't happy knowing you weren't. If you smiled more it'll make me feel so good." Luka put both of his hands on my face kissing my cheeks, nose, forehead, then lips once again. I was flustered then I let out a small smile.

"That's more like it." Luka smiled. "Stop it. You're the best" I giggled. "Now go back down, you have to rest." I sat beside him. "Chat Noir?" I nod and looked at him. "Once I feel better come over again," Luka stated. I looked away. "Got it." I had to go because Father will get mad at me if he doesn't find me in my room. It's already so late. "I have to go. Father will be very mad if I'm not there. I'll make sure to visit as Chat as often as I could." I smiled slightly. Luka smiled. "Okay. Thank you for stopping by." I kissed Luka's cheek and left home.

                                 ~~~
"Plagg claws out." I turned off my piano music. Father walked into my room. "Oh Adrien, you're finally home. Tell me now where were you?" Gabriel said and I gasped. 'I-I was" I stopped. "You jumped out your window. How desperate are you?" He said. He doesn't know that I'm Chat so I'm not sure what to say... "I'm done! I'm officially finished!" I yelled. Father raised an eyebrow. "I HATE BEING STUCK IN THIS HOUSE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE FATHER. Please let me go places. I hate it here." I begged. "You hate is so much that you'd rather risk death than be here? Sounds absurd to me." He said. "You aren't taking me seriously! Forget the god damn window. I want out." I said. Nathalie came by. "Nathalie this is your doing I'm sure. My son would never act like this." Nathalie frowned. "I'm sorry sir." She said. Of course. Nathalie takes the blame for everything even though I know and she knows it isn't her fault. "It's not your fault Nathalie don't listen to him! Father, you can't blame her for everything you know!? When is it ever YOUR fault huh? It's always your fault. The way I act is because of the way you treat me. I'm sick of being treated this way and I'm sick of seeing you treat Nathalie this way!" I yelled. "Well, you don't have a say now do you?" He shut me up. "Well, I do! I'm tired of it as well. All I do is love you and you treat me like shit. You don't deserve anyone!" Nathalie yelled. My eyes widened and so did his.

"Well, you're a woman. They don't have a say either." He says.

He did not just go there. "C'mon Adrien we are leaving!" Nathalie yelled at me. "Where are we going?"