Touch Starved

Warning!!!!
Smut
Requested: yes
Femdom! , bondage, Dirty talk, masochist, A LOT OF DIRTY SHIT!!!! Plot twist 👀
Long asf

Warning!!!!SmutRequested: yesFemdom! , bondage, Dirty talk, masochist, A LOT OF DIRTY SHIT!!!! Plot twist 👀Long asf

all in loki's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lately Y/N has been working a lot more hours and hasn't been coming home on time when she says she is and it's been bothering me a lot lately. I've talked to her about it but she just says im being delusional

(Flashback to a week ago)

Todays the day that Y/N said we could have a date night and i'm so excited for it. Since we were going out to a restaurant I decided to wear a Dark green Button down shirt ( I think thats what you call them) and some black dress pants with some black dress shoes with my hair slicked back as usual. Right now i'm waiting for Y/N to come home, i'm sitting at the bed watching tv when I hear the door open i get up waiting for Y/N to come into the room. I hear her start walking up the stairs slowly I started wondering 'what is she going to wear?' When she walked in Y/N didn't look at me or hug me like she usually does so I assumed she just wanted to take a shower and freshen up so i said " Hello love how was work" "it was ok im just waiting to go to sleep though" she said tiredly " You can do that after we go on our date" i said smiling, she looked at me confused ".....What date?" " The date we made reservations for remember" she looked confused until she remember that we made reservations "Ohh......... can we move it to next friday i'm feeling really tired" " Oh....." I said disappointed " That's ok love I understand" Even though I was a bit sad I still wanted her to sleep and plus we can have a date next week... right?

(Flash forward to the next friday)

I'm exited again I cant wait for this date i put on a dress shirt some dress pants and slicked my hair back. I', waiting for her to come home from work were supposed to leave at 8:00 when I look at my watch its 8:15 so I assumed I could wait a little longer soon a hour passed by then a hour turned into 2 then 3. After I realised that we won't be able to go to the reservations any more I took a shower and got ready for bed when i checked the time again it said 1:27 a.m 'Where is she?' 'Is she cheating?' ' Did she forget about our reservations' When i was brushing my teeth I heard the front door open and her walking up the stairs when she opened our bedroom door I said " Where were you?" "Sorry I got caught up at work" she said dryly " Well you didn't think to call or text i've been waiting 5 hours for you" " Like I said I got caught up at work" the whole time we were talking she didn't even look at me "Are you cheating on me" " What no why would you think that" she responded dryly again " You didn't text or call me all day and you come home at 1 in the morning" " Your being delusional" "No im not did you forget we had a date today" I said starting to get mad " What date" " YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID MOVE THE DATE TO TODAY AND YOU FORGET IT" "IM SORRY HELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT" " UMM I DONT KNOW A LEAST SHOW UP OR TELL ME YOU CANT MAKE IT OR JUST DON'T SAY MOVE IT WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WONT SHOW UP" " I DIDN'T I WASN'T GOING TO SHOW UP" "THEN YOU COULDVE TEXTED OR CALLED" "I COULDN'T MY BOSS WOULDN'T LET ME" " I'M SORRY DON'T YOU HAVE BREAKS" "............." "Exactly" I went straight to sleep after that " I'm sorry" "mhm"