Have you been drinking,Bucky Barnes?

Contains fluff,occasional swearing (bloody?),mentions of alcohol,kissing.
Prompt: "Have you been drinking?"

BUCKY'S POV.

I stumbled inside and grabbed the wall to steady myself, leaving an indent. "Oops...." I shut the door and went to my room, pulling my boots off. "Bucky?" I glanced at Y/N, smiling at how beautiful she looked. "Bucky, it's 4am" I laughed and sat on the edge of the bed, then looked at her, feeling lucky all over again. "Is it? Didn't notice...." I kissed her gently, falling back and laughed. "Ow, Bucky! You hit my leg!" I smiled at her, knowing she loved my smile. "Sorry, Y/N......" she frowned at me and I smiled brightly. "Have you been drinking?"
I shook my head, laughing. "Nope! Not at all, Y/N!" She glared at me and hit my chest, sitting up. "You bloody promised you wouldn't get drunk tonight, so you could meet my parents!" I sat up, laughing and kissed her. She hit my chest. "Bucky, you promised!" I looked at my hands, trying not to laugh at her reaction. "Ill be sober by the morning, Y/N, I promise." I looked at her and laughed, falling back and off the bed. Y/N laughed and smiled at me. "Idiot." I smiled and sat up, rubbing my head.

READER'S POV.

I smiled at the giant idiot that I loved. "Y/N, I love yooooou!" He dragged the last word out, almost singing it. I started laughing at him, he smiled brightly. "Am I off the hook?" He ran a hand through his hair, messing it up more. "No! You broke a promise!" He got up and picked me up, laughing. "BUCKY!" He kissed me, smiling. I smiled and kissed him back. "Put me down, Bucky, please" he put me down, pouting. I laughed and kissed his cheek. "I Love you, Bucky Barnes." He smiled, laughing. "I love you too, Y/N."