物の哀れ

"wow son you look good." his father praised him as jay fix his hair in front of the mirror. "where are you off to?"

"I'm going to surprise him. it's our second anniversary today." jay answered with a huge smile on his face.

all his father could do was smile at him as a reply.

"well I gotta go now! I still have things to pick up before going to him." he waved goodbye to his father.

----

"good afternoon sir. how may I help you?" the florist greeted him.

"I'm here to pick up the daisies I ordered online. it's named under park jongseong." he answered politely.

"oh right! just wait for a minute sir. I'll get it for you."

daisy, his favorite flowers. it fits him so well since for jay, the flowers represents him. he's innocent and pure just like what the flower symbolize.

once he got the flowers, he also went to a place where they sell cute plushies. he walk around the place to look for a particular bunny plushie and he was relieved to see it's still there.

they went here before to buy a gift for his niece. he saw this cute bunny plushie and wanted to buy it because he said it's cute like him. unfortunately their money was only enough to buy one plushie so he promise him to buy it for him someday.

and so he did for their second anniversary.

after all of that he went in a pastry shop they always went to together. of course he wouldn't go to him without any food in hand. he bought him favorite. of course he'll get his favorite, it is for him anyway.

satisfied with everything he got for him. he made his way to his place, excited to see him again.

---

"happy second anniversary love." he said as he put the bouquet of daisies beside his tomb. "I got you your favorites. I just wish you were here to see all of it. oh wait, you're an angel now. you're able to see it from heaven, right?"

he smiled, sadly. "I miss you so much, jungwon."

I haven't updated my summer love ff for awhile so here's something to make it up? haha (・_・;) anyways, ignore the title.