█ ❪🍥❫ 𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 ━━━

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀── ⩩

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
── ⩩. DIVIDER &' ROLEPLAYS // 𖤐
꒥꒷ ꒦ ꒷ join the roleplay and interact! ⇙⇙
╨╨╨╨╨╨────────────────╨╨╨╨╨╨

 DIVIDER &' ROLEPLAYS  //  𖤐꒥꒷ ꒦ ꒷ join the roleplay and interact!   ⇙⇙╨╨╨╨╨╨────────────────╨╨╨╨╨╨

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

FPPLEASE DO NOTE !! 𖤐𖤐 🚨
꒦꒷꒦꒷ RP DOESN'T REPLACE ACTIVITY.
I just wanted to clarify that joining the roleplay is entirely OPTIONAL and those who choose not to join for whatever reason are not in any way, shape or form disadvantaged. While the roleplay helps you to earn bonus points, the number of points is actually very small in comparison to activity points and they are also weighted differently. When it comes to ranking trainees, your activity within the book will ALWAYS outweigh any other points and in this way, you can become a top trainee even if you have zero participation in the roleplay.

Those who are active in the roleplay but not active in the book will also be bumped down as at the end of the day, you joined an applyfic and not a roleplay. Those who choose to join should have a good balance between the two and those who don't can just focus on their book activity. Please note that I take ALL points into consideration when choosing who my top trainees are. Let me give you an example.

TRAINEE A: 100 book points, 0 rp points, 30 help points.
TRAINEE B: 0 book points, 150 rp points, 0 help points.
TRAINEE C: 50 book points, 5 rp points, 20 help points.
TRAINEE D: 50 book points, 40 rp points, 20 help points.

Even though TRAINEE B has the largest number of total points, the ranking would go TRAINEE A, TRAINEE D, TRAINEE C and then TRAINEE B. Why? Because they haven't shown any activity in the book which is the most important part. That trainee would actually be flagged as inactive because you're not joining Ikigai for just the rp. I hope this makes sense to you all!