(Chapter 6) No Way

Heyoo peeps... ❤️

How are you all.?  Hope you are safe and happy 😊.

Do read the note 🗒 at the end.

Previously

Avu was waiting for Sidd to return home.

Now continuing....

It was nearly 1:00 🕛 clock at night 🌃. Still no trace of Sidd. Avu was tired of waiting and was really sleepy 😴 so she just got up for going to her room.. The bell rang. Avneet was shocked at first but then she adjusted. She went to open the door and opened it to see a......

Don't worry guys chapter isn't over. 😝😝.

Avu's pov.

It was nearly 1:00 🕛 but still Sidd hasn't returned home. I was really sleepy and tired of waiting for him. I decided to sleep. I was going to go to my room the bell rang. I was shocked at first but I adjusted. I went to open the door. Upon opening the door 🚪 I found a very drunk Siddharth. Oh gosh he was soo drunk. I was scared now. He held my wrist really tightly and dragged me to his room. I was begging him to stop 🛑. But no who is he to listen 👂. After begging soo much still he didn't let me go so I stopped. We reached his room. He took me inside and 🔐 locked the door 🚪. I was soo scared of him now. But what he told next shocked 😲 me to the core.. No way. No way I am gonna do that.

End of Avu's pov.

Sidd:" so baby girl now.............................."

End of chapter
.
Sorryy for small chapter cause I wasn't in mood to write 📝 today but still I wrote somehow. Actually your author is lazy

.

How was the chapter.?? 👉

Book 📙 reviews here 👉

Any suggestions 👉

Guys this story I want to make it real so Sidd isn't gonna realize about the truth soon. It will take lots of time. And Avu is really very much scared of him so she can't even think of running away from the house and how can she even leave Sidd and go.. Remember she still loves him. 🤧 💘.

Now Tata ❤️.

Have a great day ahead.. 💘

Love you all 🤧