She have a ugly, frightful past

"Avery. Do you know what's our mission about?" Elena asked with a thoughtful tone. "Yeah. I know. Why?" Avery said normally.

"What is that?"

"We will go to the Yonara galaxy and supervise the construction of the space station there for six months।"

"So why don't I know about anything?"

"Because you didn't heard the announcement carefully." Avery stated nonchalantly.

"Oh yeah. I forgot. I had the other mission." Elena said realizing her fault. "But. There is something I'm curious about. About earlier. Why did Olivia behave like that?"

" I also don't understand. We didn't do anything to her. But hearing her words, it felt like she hates the whole mankind." Avery rolled her eyes.

" Because she have a ugly past." Said the main processor of the spaceship with a dry and lifeless tone. All of a sudden!

"How do you know?" Elena asked the processor with a lot of curiosity.

" She had her first space mission in this spaceship. Back than, their caption was killed in a conspiracy. After knowing all this, it reminded her some memories of her past. Then she made a difficult decision. " The main processor said in a smoky way.

"What did she do?" Avery asked.

"If I show you a video, you'll understand. But I can't show it." Said the main processor impassively.

"Why not?" Elena asked.

"A personal life story should not be told to anyone else without the owners permission."

"Then ask Olivia for permission. If she wants, we can listen to her experience."

Avery smacked Elena on the back and said, "Elena. Why do you think a girl like Olivia would let you hear about her experience? She will definitely come to my room and will declare a war"

"Let's give it a try. Processor you ask her immediately." Elena said with enthusiasm.

Avery looked at her with a pile of frustration.

After a while, the main processor suddenly spoke again. "Olivia has allowed to tell you about that incident she experienced."

Avery and Elena were both shocked. They never expected Olivia to allow them.But unbelievably though she really allowed them. The main processor put up a huge holographic screen inside their room. The light slowly appears on the screen. When the screen was completely clear, there appears a three-dimensional scene.

Two male astronauts shot an elderly astronaut several times with a small automatic weapon in their hands.

Avery recognized the weapon. 'Nano Trigger.' A weapon small and innocent to look at. But a nano-trigger can kill a man within a minute in a single shot, and its bullets is as fine as a pore. So if someone is killed with a nano trigger, no one will suddenly understand. It have to confirm with 'Slide Ray'. A slide ray is a pore tester (fictional).

The holographic screen brought another scene to the fore.

Olivia is sitting with her back straight in a room of the spacecraft. Her eyes have become bigger. Looks like she got terrified by something. After sitting like that for a while, she called the main processor in a very low voice. "Processor. Isn't what they did a crime?" "Yeah it's the biggest crime of all time." The main processor said in its dry voice.

"Is there any punishment for this crime?" Though she knew every little crime has it's own punishment. Nonetheless she just asked to confirm.

"Yes. Every possible crime has it's own consequences. You know that better. You have lawyer grades."

"She has lawyer grades?!" Interrupted Elina. "How come I didn't know?"

Avery slapped Elena's back. "How will you know when she never even talked properly dumb girl."

"Aah!" Elena exclaimed as if her conscious knocked her.

"Blaine and Robert. Those two human-like beasts. Would they get any punishment?"

"I'm sorry Olivia. But their chance of having any punishment is 0.009%." Thought the processor knew that this is not considered as a possibility but it is part of it's job to inform humans the right amount of possibilities they seek for.

"Then how about I arrange the punishment for them." It was not a question. She was just letting the main processor know about what she was doing. It was necessary for one to have permission for what they were doing unless it was the captain itself. But she didn't bother to ask for that. Her face expressionless. Even her voice wasn't representating anything.

Olivia stood up from the cold granite floor very slowly. As if it was the end of the day. As if she was getting ready for a lazy evening after enjoying a very warm sunset. She walked around the room and stood in front of a desk. Pulling out it's metal drawer, she looked at something for a moment and then picked it up on her hand. It was a Nano Trigger. She loaded the mini gun with the tiniest bullets ever.

With a bag loaded with confidence, she walked towards the hall room where Blaine and Robert were celebrating there nasty doings. Stepping inside the room Olivia's facial expression changed in a blink of an eye. "Mr. Blaine and mr. Robert. What are you celebrating for?" A genuine smile broke through her pinkish red lips. The two men was standing in the middle of the room with a glass of beverage, baffled by her sudden interest in them. But luckily They could overcome their baffled expression within a short period of time before Blaine started bluffing,

"Ah. The thing is, we figured that what happened last night had a big impact on our brain to handle. Our respective Captain's death was something beyond reality for us. In the same time, we will soon be going back to the earth. So we thought we needed a little Refreshment. That's why we are trying to forget about everything for some moments." He smiled. A slippery smile. He then asked without sincerity, "Now that you are here would you like to join us?" His words buttered more than needed.

'Well that wasn't necessary, to be honest.' Olivia's mind popped up with the thought. The way he suger coated his whole appearance. Ugh!

______________

(A/N): "Nano Trigger" is my very own creation. The name and the whole creature, "Aroyi" also.
And "Yonara Galaxy" is an ordinary galaxy with a fictional name.