1: Radishpunzel

(A/N: Since Kou is telling the story out loud, I wasn't sure how to use the quotation marks. Sorry if I got it wrong, I tried my best

A/N #2: About the title, I do know that Rapunzel is a vegetable, so 'Radish' or 'Daikon' would make sense as a title, but I prefer 'Radishpunzel' )

Thanks to @Mokke_Are_Cute for the story idea! (◕‿◕) 

"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl named Nen-- I mean, Namiko. Namiko was famous for her really long teal hair. And when Namiko was, umm, 15, she was captured by an evil spirit named . . . Hiroshi. Yeah, Hiroshi. This evil spirit held her captive in a tower. And every day, Hiroshi made Namiko clean the bathroom in this, umm, tower.

"But that wasn't the worst part! The very worst thing that Namiko had to endure wasn't cleaning, it was that Hanak-- I mean, Hiroshi, was a slimy, perverted brat. He was always touching Namiko when she didn't--"

"Nii-san, what does 'perverted' mean?" Tiara asked. Kou's eyes widened. He had forgotten that he was telling the story to a 5-year-old.

"Umm, Imouto-san, if you don't forget that word, then I won't be able to continue the story! Alright?" Tiara nodded. "Be a good girl and pretend I didn't say that."

"I will, Nii-san!"

"Good girl." He patted the girl's head as he turned her pink sheets down. Tiara crawled into her bed. "Ahem. Back to the story.

"One day, Namiko was cleaning the toilets when she heard a voice outside of her window. The voice was trying to talk to her.

'Hello? Is anyone up there?' It asked. Namiko went to her tower window to look for the voice. When she did, she saw a super handsome boy with orange hair. And she thought that he was cute, so she braided her hair and pushed it out the tower window so the boy could climb up."

"Nii-san, how can someone climb a girl's hair? Wouldn't it hurt?" Kou considered the question.

"Yeah, but Namiko had gotten really strong from cleaning bathrooms all the time, so it didn't hurt too much.

"Anyway, the boy climbed up her hair and they talked to each other. They became friends really quickly."

"Nii-san, where was Hiroshi? Shouldn't he be watching Namiko?" Tiara asked, confused. Kou sighed.

"Yeah, well, Hiroshi wasn't a smart evil spirit. He was out, going shopping or something.

"The boy told Namiko that his name was . . . um, Kouki. And Namiko warned Kouki that Hiroshi was going to come back soon and that he should leave.

"But Kouki was smart. He had a secret: Kouki was actually a super powerful exorcist. He hid under Namiko's bed and waited for Hiroshi to come back.

"And Hiroshi came back really soon! Hiroshi ran straight for Namiko, and he hugged her. He even tried to kiss her." Kou frowned. "That slimy, dirty--"

"Nii-san? What happened next?" Tiara frowned. Kou blinked.

"R-right. When Kouki saw that, he jumped out from under the bed, and he had a really powerful weapon to get rid of Hiroshi. And he started yelling, "Don't touch Senpai--' I mean, umm, 'Don't touch Namiko!' And Hiroshi was so surprised that he fell out of the tower and died."

"Isn't he a ghost?" Kou frowned.

"Yeah, umm, he died again."

"Nii-san, that's mean! Why did Hiroshi have to die?" Tiara asked. Kou sighed.

"Hiroshi was an evil spirit who held Namiko captive! He deserves to die--"

"No, no one deserves to die! What if Hiroshi is in love with Namiko?" Tiara asked. Kou frowned.

"Evil spirits--"

"If he loves her then they should be together!" Tiara smiled.

"Imouto-san, if--" Kou started

"Nii-san, fix the story!" Kou sighed, and, knowing that there was no arguing with Tiara, nodded in submission.

"Alright, fine. Hiroshi was so surprised that he tripped and fell. When he fell over, Kouki and Namiko tied him up and sent him to jail. Hiroshi was in jail for a long time."

"And then Kouki and Namiko get married and live happily ever after!" Tiara nodded, happy with her ending. Kou blushed bright red.

"N-no, that's not . . . never mind." Kou sighed, red fading from his cheeks. "Goodnight, Tiara."

"Goodnight, Nii-san." Kou turned off the lights and moved to close the door. "Nii-san?" He glanced back. Tiara looked up at him with wide eyes. "Will you tell me another story tomorrow?" Kou smiled.

"Okay. I will. Goodnight, aishiteru (I love you)."

"Aishiteru, Nii-san!" 

A/N:

Alright, as you read in the prologue, I will be taking requests! I'm saying I'll be able to do all requests, but I'll try to get as many as possible. Make sure to requests stories on the prologue page, as I won't see them anywhere else!

Stay healthy and safe! 

~~ Author-chan ~~