liyue - 05

As you snoozed inside the camp, boisterous footsteps hit the ground that immediately woke you up. You slowly open your eyes and you see someone walk to your camp. Could it be--

"Eula? What're you doing here.. It isn't the time for our journey to Liyue yet.." You said as you rubbed your feeble eyes awake.

As your eyes focused, you saw Eula stand in a bossy way. With her hands on her hips and she looked down on your shabby camp.

"Goodness. I didn't expect to find you sleeping in a camp. Anyways, get up and prepare. We must begin our journey to Liyue!" She pulls you up and she shakes you awake.

"Eula, You do know that it's like--Two hours before sunrise. I thought we'd agree to meet at the front gate of Mondstadt after sunrise." You claimed.

"Honorary Knight, I woke you up early since there might be threats sleeping in the middle of the forest in a camp! You might be taken away but evil organizations that plan to take all things from you! Such as the Treasure Hoarders!"

"Eula, you could've told me that you're just excited for this journey."

"W-wh.. No! I don't have any motives towards excitement. This is just another journey. It's not like this has any significant meaning to me!" She claims.

"Alright, alright. Let me just prepare for the date."

"D-date? What do you mean date?! It's not like we're datin-"

You chuckle and immediately close the entrance of the camp to cut off Eula and you start preparing.

"Eula, you know that you're very easy to get reactions out of! It's like you're comfy of showing your special personality to me." You giggle inside the camp as you prepare.

"Goodness! I am not like that! And what do you me by a special personality? That's just me! I have nothing special, and you know that."

You sigh. "Eula, you're like Cor Lapis. You're very difficult to unearth and show to the world since you have such a high guard. But once you finally open up, the people who stuck around for your uniqueness and personality will unearth a wonderful, shining gem. You're like a reward to me, you're just like Cor Lapis." You state.

Eula stands there speechless by your words and all she can tell you are a thank-you filled to the brim with meaning. "Really? Well. Thank you. I guess.."

You giggle. "No problem."

After a couple of minutes of preparing, you finally finish preparing and the two of you meet at the front gate of Mondstadt.

"Eula!" You wave your hands from afar and Eula walks towards you.

"Finally! Took you a while. Ready to go, Honorary Knight?"

"I'm ready to go, Spindrift Knight." The two of you start walking to the first stop, Stone Gate!

After entire eons, you two finally arrive at Stone Gate.

"Whew! That took us quite a while, didn't it? You inquire.

"Of course it would take us a while! It took two hours of walking!" Eula states.

"Oh, look! They have someone who sells tea! Let's check that out." The two of you walk to the seller of tea and request tea.

"Hey there! Can we purchase two cups of tea?" You saw the seller shove to you two cups of Pop's Tea.

"700 Mora. Take it or leave it." The seller had a tone of rudeness to you and you only. "Take it or leave it." The seller states. You immediately gave the seller 700 Mora and the two of you sit at the available chairs, drinking tea.