Chapter 1

It's been a few days Izuku got by a quirk, Izuku wasn't able to specify it yet since it had barely shown any signs of stuff other than getting a cold. He thought it was strange since it kept going and going until a week later, it became more severe.

...

He wasn't even able to fully focus on his school work. He tried to focus really but it just happened to seem hard to even listen to Present Mic. He kept on dozing off until he was barely keeping his eyes open.

-

Katsuki was kind of bored of class since he just finished studying that lesson yesterday. He felt something was wrong, he decides to glance at Izuku.

There he saw how Izuku looked so cold like sick. He wanted to help him but class wasn't over yet. Since he thought that he wasn't doing well he started to write notes for him.

By the time he has finished the bell rang, while Present Mic dismissed them. Katsuki took all his things and putted it in his bag, while carrying the notes he wrote for Izuku.

...

"Hey there Deku-kun! You have to wake up now class is done." Ochako told Izuku while trying to wake him up.

After a minute Izuku's eyes started to open. He looked so tired, like he wasn't able to sleep for days. Izuku yawned tiredly. "Sorry about that Uraraka-san." Izuku apologized kind of embarrassed since it was the third time this week that had happened to him.

Ochako nodded and smiled faintly in response, and quickly left the room.

Katsuki took the notes he took and tossed them at Izuku's table." Be greatful you nerd.... What's up with your face you look like you haven't slept for days, now you like a zombie." teasingly laughing at him a bit.

Izuku took the notes in response he decided to say " I don't know, plus it feels like it's really hot." Katsuki was confused it was cold since it's winter.

Katsuki gently placed his hand at Izuku's forehead;trying to take his temperature. Izuku was burning up "Deku, your coming with me" He took quickly helped Izuku take all his stuff from his table and putted it in his back pack.

Izuku was confused, first why would he help him, second he liked the fact that he was getting attention from Katsuki but not he didn't like being sick at all. "Umm... Kacchan what's happening?" he asked softly, he was really confused and tired. Katsuki didn't say anything, just stayed quiet.

Katsuki took Izuku's bag and held Izuku's wrist, dragging him out of the classroom and going into Recovery girl's office. Izuku didn't respond, he was feeling like his legs were killing him. He wanted to stop moving but he couldn't. He knew something is definitely wrong but he just don't know what it was.

Izuku couldn't take it any more his legs were killing him, he felt his legs giving up; wanting to rest. His eyes were too tired to even open them. He felt his body collapsed, half way to the infirmary.

Katsuki felt Izuku's body collapsed on the floor. Katsuki tilted his head, Katsuki's crimson red eyes widened, He didn't waste time. "Shit...." Katsuki cursed, he knew he had to carry Izuku now. He started to carry Izuku from his back. Izuku felt so light for him, but he didn't waste much time he quickly ran as fast as he could to recovery girl.

...

Once he got Izuku to the hospital bed... Recovery girl started to check him up. She knew Izuku was hit by a quirk but she didn't know the much about the specific quirk. She decided to run more tests.

Katsuki on the other hand was worried about Izuku. He actually likes Izuku but didn't bother to tell him. He thinked that he would say no, since he always has been a jerk since childhood. He couldn't bare seeing Izuku liking another person, it makes him more jealous.

Since it was about luch time when it happened so Izuku, Recovery girl will have to excuse Izuku for now.

She also told that Katsuki needs to go back to what he was doing since it was still lunch. It took awhile to get him out, he was so stubborn.

...

He decided if it was a good idea to just come by after training and homework. That way he can also focus. He was also writing notes for Izuku and for himself. Aizawa had also came by at Izuku later on before lunch was finished.

Izuku had ended up feeling way worse after, he was groaning in so much pain from his stomach; Not only that but he felt so hot. Recovery girl was trying to so hard to calm him down, but it looks like it was really bad.

Luckily after a few hours he finally calmed down, but he still wasn't at the very best condition to even attend his last period of class. Ochako had visited him a little earlier to help him.

Ochako didn't know he was hit by a quirk since Izuku only had told Recovery girl and the rest of his teachers about him but not his classmates, what he didn't know Ochako met the person who accidentally used her quirk on him.

"Hey Deku-kun! How are you feeling?" she asked softly putting her hand in his forehead.

"I'm alright, Uraraka-San. Just a little tired and exhausted... How's Kacchan he helped me get here." he explains to her asking if he was fine.

"He's actually the one who asked me to come here... I think he's with Kirishima and the rest of his squad." She smiles softly at Izuku.

"Oh.... Thank you for telling me." he smiled kinda.. Ochako thought "Why were you asking..? " she smirked "Are you jealous?" she teased him playfully.

"N-no, of course not! Plus Kacchan and I are just friends!." he said quite blushing light red. Ochako giggled "I'm just joking Deku-kun!" she said while trying to stop giggling. "Also he wanted me to give you this." she hands out a notebook which Izuku took after she gave it.

"Bakugo said it was notes to the classes you missed. It was really nice for him to do!" Izuku opened the notebook, indeed it was notes to the subject he didn't get to attend. "I'll thank him later Uraraka-San but for now... Thank you!" he smiled.

Ochako blushed a bit, her cheeks became deep red "Your welcome Deku-kun.." Looking at his eyes and smiled brightly. "I'd always be here to help you."

-End of Chapter-