Chapter 2

...

It was night time, Izuku was still at Recovery Girl's office. He was trying to remember what and when did he get hit by the quirk, meanwhile Recovery Girl already had her tests and results ready to find the answers.

Katsuki on the other hand was training and was forced to hang out with the Bakusquad. He was thinking of what happened to Izuku, he knows that he was hit by a quirk although he didn't exactly knew what happened.

He wanted to know because, first Izuku and him liked each other but hasn't even confessed to each other yet. Second because All Might was annoying the fuck out him because of his questions. Third is because he'd rather train with Izuku than any other person including Kirishima and Denki, he thinks that they're just idiots trying to get his attention.

...

Katsuki went to check on Izuku. He knocked on the door and Recovery Girl letted him in. He sat beside Izuku's bed and looked at him. He was pale, well Izuku is pale but this time he was nearly white like snow.

"OI Recovery Girl, when is the results going to come up" He asked rudely. "Well usually it takes me to get the results of things like this without any description about 1-2 weeks." she answered while checking out her analytics.

"Isn't that way too long?" it was obvious that Katsuki was worried but Recovery girl knew it can't be helped. "It doesn't have description other than him just getting hit by a quirk. Either way if Midoriya here gives me more information I might speed things up."

Katsuki just went silent after.

A few minutes later Katsuki fell asleep while Recovery Girl left to run more information from the teachers.

Meanwhile Izuku woke up. He saw Katsuki resting in his side which made him blush lightly. He remembered something about a girl accidentally touching him. He tries to stand up and looked, he had took a piece of paper with a pen.

He wrote in the piece of paper of what he remembers that had happened. He gently slide the paper in Katsuki's lap.

...

A few hours later at 4:18am Katsuki remembered that he fell asleep at Izuku's side. He started to stand up when a piece of paper fell on the floor. He had thought that it was trash, so he picked it up.

When he suddenly saw what was written, he left to find Recovery Girl. Recovery Girl and Him discussed what was written and Recovery Girl told him that with this new information, she can get the results either tomorrow or the next day.

-

Izuku had woken up at 7am in the morning. Meanwhile Katsuki had already left, he had thought if Katsuki either had thrown the paper or just left and gave what he had write to Recovery girl.

But Izuku was still half asleep. He doesn't know that Katsuki had already told Recovery girl. Meanwhile Recovery girl had told Katsuki to leave since he has other classes in the morning to attend to.

...

Izuku had finally fallen asleep peacefully. But when it was 7am the bell rang, which made him woke up.

Izuku's eyes were still closed, but when he remembered that he might be late at his class his eyes had finally opened. He remembered that he was in the infirmary and that he was sick.

He sighed in relief. He looked at his side, where Katsuki was but it looks like he had already left for class.

"Looks like you woke up." he looked at the door, to see Recovery girl. "Are you looking for Bakugo because he already left at around 4:30."

"O-oh... Well I should get going now.." he sat by his bed to stand up. "No, your going to be monitored." Recovery girl trying to make him lay down. "But-" Izuku got cut off. "I already told Uraraka to come see you and help you later, while Bakugo offered to help with your notes." Recovery girl smiled.

"Now, you got to eat your breakfast." she handed him miso soup, rice and fish. "Thank you.." Izuku smiled lightly. He took his chopsticks and bowed down "Itadakismasu" then started to eat.

-

Izuku finished his food. Recovery girl had already took his plate to the kitchen for it to washed.

Izuku wondered around to the infirmary. He was bored since he was stuck inside doing nothing. When the bell finally rang it was signaling that it was their break time.

It was about five minutes when Ochako and Katsuki had arrived. Katsuki didn't even talk but he gave his notes to Izuku's desk and just left without saying anything.

"How are you feeling Deku-kun?" Ochako asked smiling. "I'm alright. Thank you for asking." he smiled lightly. "Well that's good, me and the others were worried, also is it true that you were hit by a quirk since well...."

Ochako stayed silent "Since a week ago, a girl told me she might have touched one of us when we we're helping people on the attack near the park. I didn't know who she was but she gave me her number." Ochako gave her phone.

Izuku gave it back though "No need for it Uraraka-San. I can do this on my own for now." Ochako sighed, "Just incase you need it." She took Izuku's phone and added the person's number.

"Fine..."

~End of Chapter~