Just a little sneak peek

Hey guys, i know I'm taking ages on this story... and everyother story, but i've had a really bad well year and I'm just now catching up on most of my stories :/ 

So enjoy this little sneak peek of what is to come

Colette’s P.O.V 

One minute I was hugging Seth, and the next I’m hugging a seat.  “Where’d he go?” I asked panicky, “To do something stupid” Sara muttered. I looked out the back window and saw him standing in the middle of the road with a SUV heading straight for him. “What’s he doing?” I asked Sara worried; Sara just pulled me close and murmured sweet things in my ear. I closed my eyes and hugged her tight; suddenly we were going backwards making me jolt. 

We stopped and Seth reappeared next to me immediately taking me off Sara and holding my tightly to his chest, “Are you kids okay back there?” Dad asked looking not looking back, thank god cause who knows what he would’ve done if he saw me snuggled up to a boy I just meet. “Yes we-“Seth cut Sara off “We are fine, we should keep moving” Of course my dad who listens to no-one grabbed a crow bar out of nowhere and walked well stalked over to the SUV. 

I sat up from Seth’s chest and looked around properly, SUVs were turned over and some were extremely dented. “Okay one how in the world did you do that?” I asked Seth, I took a deep breath then I asked confused “Two, where did he get that crowbar from?”  

"We will explain everything to you later on that subject" Seth answered, then looked just as confused. "And I don't know where he acquired the metal rod." "Good to know" I mumbled sarcastically burying my face into his neck suddenly feeling very tired, I guess being in a car chase does that to you. "Go to sleep Colette Bruno" Sara spoke almost hynotizingly (I have NO idea how to spell), the last thing I saw was Dad walking back to the taxi looking pissed off.