Before I Begin

This is my first story on here other than my one shot book. Please be kind on here as this is my first time having someone else read what I write in this format.

Any notes or constructive criticism is welcome as I want to get better and for you all to enjoy.

There will be mentions of Violence, Self Harm, Abusive Relationships, Swearing (although there won't be a lot mainly during arguments!) and alludes to Sex and potentially sex later on. However the characters in this book will receive help. If any of the themes upset you then feel free not to read or to message me. I am here for anyone who wants to talk.

Most of the Characters belong to J.K Rowling however I don't support her I just like the world of Harry Potter.

Characters that belong to me include: Evangeline (Evie) Weasley, Tara  Harper/Weasley, Erica Halliwell, Cleo Goode, Danny Stillman, Nathan Kraft, Brandon Fritz, Andrea Miller, Jasper Weasley, Cassandra (Cassie) Weasley, Elizabeth (Beth) Weasley, Freya Jordan, Sebastian (Seb) Jordan, Theodore (Theo) Jordan and Olivia Jordan. (I may end up adding more OCs as the story moves along)

This is set after the Second Wizarding War. Fred doesn't die and gets married to a Muggle OC. I just couldn't bring myself to write about Fred dying. This also takes a while to get into so please bare with it.

I am aiming to update every Saturday and potentially during the week as well but obviously as I am finishing up Sixth Form this year the times may vary and I might not be able to update. Please don't hate on me for this as I write in my free time.

Please don't forget to vote if you enjoy this as it motivates me to keep writing.

- Ellen