Larray knows.

Izzas POV:
As I rush down stairs calling Larray's name over and over again I hear him shout
"Izza I'm in here"
So I run into his room and see him filming a video.
I say "turn the camera off it's important"
And he does. So I explain that y/n said she was having a bath but I didn't hear the tap go
And I checked the security footage and it showed her c!tt!ng.
Larray gasped and tried not to cry as he knew how it felt as he had done it before he knew y/n was numb.
He called out to y/n and she shouted down
"One minute larray".

Back to your POV:
I heard larray call my name and it sounded like he was upset but I was still sat on the bathroom floor
Covered in b!00d so I shouted down to larray,
"One minute larray"
And I quickly hurried to clean up myself and the b!00d in the bathroom.
Then shoved on a oversized hoody and joggers.
Picture of you want to use it:

It can be any colour you like.
I walked downstairs after making myself damp because I previously told izza I had a bath.
I said,
"Hey b!tch, what did you want?"
He looked at me with tears in his eyes and demanded,
"Let me see your wrists."
I froze, I didn't know how he knew but I couldn't show him.
I half whispered but half yelled,
"No"
He looked at me with a bit off stress and a bit of anger but mostly sadness in his eyes and begged,
"Please y/n, I just want to see how bad it is. I won't touch it I just want to help you. I was like this before and I can help
Just please let me see your wrists."
I looked at him guilty, sad but mostly sorry and whispered,
"It wasn't the first time I did this I also did it a few days ago."
He just looked at me with saddens in his eyes and said,
"It's ok. I have before too and it's hard to get out but we can together ok?"
I whispered, "ok"
Then I pulled up my sleeves and showed him my wrists and he instantly got up and cleaned and helped my wrists to not get infected in any way and made sure I was ok.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
                                                                                         A few weeks later
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I was a bit better I was still depress!d but I was a bit better,
Larray and the others were helping me through it but I kept getting more hate and more hate it was fine though as I was learning to ignore them and post what I wanted to when I wanted to even if I was in a crop top and shorts or if it was 4 am. I was getting better and better and everything was going great so far and I hadn't c!t in the few weeks that had gone by. As the weeks we're going on and on I was getting better you know the usual I normally was but without depress!on I felt amazing and everything was amazing, it was like I was living a fairytales dream! Except that people didn't like me but every fairytale has its own thing that was bad and this was mine. Everything was going good.

Today was a sunny beautiful day, today I was going round to hype house. Some of sway was there too like Bryce hall, my AmAzInG eX. Yeah ik. Ofc I was still going over I was going to stay away from him though anyway. The GoOd PaRt was Addison was there too. But they broke up and always fight so tonight there might be some good drama I'm exited for that. Anyway back to going to hype. I brought my third favourite swim suit/ trunks as they have a pool and they said to bring trunks/ swim suit.
Here is an option but it can be whatever you imagine.

It can be any colour and if you want it to be a full swim suit then make it up in your mind to be one and it can be any design you want

It can also be any colour or design that you want just wanted to give you an idea of what you might want it to look like.

As we got to the hype house I saw everyone but I hadn't met some of them yet so I was a bit scared that they wouldn't like me. I was wrong everyone seemed to like me so I didn't mind staying for a bit. We all hung out there for the day and eventually we got into the pool. We all splashed around in there for hours until Addison came out from the house as she didn't want to get in the pool just yet. Now and then she would come out to hang around the pool but shortly went inside after. This time she came out in her swim suit and got in the pool. She stayed quite away from everyone but kept quite close to me. I didn't think anything of it though. I should have. She quickly dunked my head under the pool and no one noticed. I was stuck there for nearly three four minutes trying to get help and eventually what seemed like hours of being under there people started noticing and kouvr saw Addison keeping me under the water and yelled at Addison to get off me and everyone except Addison and Bryce were trying to get Addison off of me. Addison quickly let go of me as Bryce was laughing his head off. I was coughing and couldn't breath that well and everyone helped me and when I was fine I got back in the pool. Stupid idea. And went over to Addison and Bryce and slapped them both. None of them bothered to try and hurt me as they knew I would win and they would get kicked out and Addison lived in hype so she couldn't bear to get kicked out. When i was walking around the pool because I got out to find my towel Addison tripped me up for a joke but I hit my head on the concrete blacked out and fell into the pool and was drowning but everyone except Addison was inside so she started freaking out. She quickly dragged me out the pool and ran inside crying but also screaming really fast, loud that I was knocked out and was barely breathing. Everyone gasped and started tearing up and bolted outside seeing my head bleeding not much but it was bleeding.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
What happens next? Keep up with the story to find out.
1140 words