Enter: N̷a̷r̷u̷t̷o̷ ̷U̷z̷u̷m̷a̷k̷i̷ Madara Uchiha!

"Talking"
"Thinking."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"Since you missed it Naruto, everyone here has to review the transformation jutsu." Iruka said as he pointed at a tied up Naruto. The prankster had gone off and caused mischief because now everyone got in trouble. Everyone groaned except for Sasuke and the main character of this story. Why? Well, Sasuke could literally care less and Madara thought of it as extra training so he shrugged.

One by one the students got in line to preform the jutsu, their job was to transform into Iruka. And of course, Sakura went first. "Okay Sakura here!" She did the jutsu and transformed into Iruka. "Great job Sakura." Iruka looked at her and nodded. "Thank you sensei!" She was beaming with pride, she turned to Sasuke and said, "Did you see that Sasuke-kun!"

She really wanted a compliment from Sasuke. She has gotten multiple compliments from Madara but she wanted one from Sasuke this time. Sasuke only rolled his eyes at her. Madara saw how Sakura turned a bit sad and stepped in on this one-sided conversation. "I think you did an amazing job Sakura-chan! I'm sure my brother thinks the same way, right, Sasuke?" Madara gave her a reassuring smile but glared at Sasuke as he said the last part. Sakura nodded at Madara with a smile deciding that he was in a way correct and she walked back to her seat.

Iruka finished grading Sakura's transformation and called the next person who just so happened to be Sasuke. Sasuke quietly walked to the front and transformed without even doing the hand signs. He transformed into an almost exact copy of Iruka. Iruka looked at Sasuke who was transformed as him and said, "Good job." While Iruka was grading Sasuke's transformation Sasuke de-transformed. You could sense the pride radiating off his body.

"Otouto that was so cool! You were awesome!" You could see Sasuke's pride decreased a bit and his eyebrow twitch. Why? Madara called him Otouto, if you don't know what Otouto means let me tell you, it mean's little brother. Yes, Sasuke is unfortunately the younger twin... by 5 minutes. Sucks to suck I guess. Sasuke went back to his seat and soon it was Madara's turn. Madara decided to transform but with a few noticeable mistakes to make Sasuke seem like the better brother.

"Oh... great transformation, though I do suggest you work on it. There's just a few mistakes that's all." Iruka was a bit suspicious.. Madara always made himself seem like the weaker brother but was he actually like that..? "Alrighty!" Madara de-transformed and while Iruka was grading the transformation, Ino was the first to compliment him. "Don't listen to Iruka-Sensei, you were amazing, you both were identical!" Madara smiled at her, she may be a fangirl but he knew that she meant her words. "Thank you Ino-chan, good luck on your transformation."

Before waiting for a response from Ino, Madara went to sit down next to Sasuke. One by one the students did the transformation and soon enough class was over.

As Sasuke and Madara were walking home Madara looked behind them and saw Sakura stalking them. I'm joking.... Or am I? No, I'm not joking she was stalking them but this was normal, everyday some fangirl would follow them, it was funny seeing how they would react when they lost them. Today it was Sakura, not that it mattered, Madara was not focused on that, Madara was more focused on the two figures that he saw that were on the Hokage's head. It was small but noticeable.

Madara got close to Sasuke and whispered, "Psst, Otouto." Sasuke looked at Madara and whispered back, "What?" Madara pointed to the faces, "I'm gonna head to the Hokage faces, also, by the way, Sakura-Chan is-" Sasuke sighed, "Yeah, I know. Be home by 8:30 if you can." Madara smiled, "Okie-dokie." "Never say that again, I cringed." "Oh." Born to say Okie-dokie forced to say Aight fam. 😞