This is war. (Chp. 5)

"2 days of planning, we're ready. Lets go, Y/N" Said konan

"Yup, we're behind." Y/N replied, and followed

All the Akatsuki members were in Konoha, and they havent been attacked.

Finally, when Y/N and Konan showed up, the monsters and shinobi attacked.

"Kisame and Itachi, you start with the left side of the arrow, Pain and Konan, Right side of the Arrow.
Deidara, Tobi, And the rest of you shall handle the Sannin, ill handle the beasts." Y/N commanded.

"Yes sir!" They all said. And got to their formation.

"Karma Activation.." Y/N said, and he awakened his karma completely. And flew into the air.

"Meteor Attraction.. Nergigante. Lets do this!"

A meteor came crashing down, but Tsunade destroyed it.

"Good, thanks for the data." Y/N said, and threw 1000 explosive kunais down towards the Beasts and Sannin.

Y/N floated back down to the ground, and punched the air at full force. Pushing most shinobi back.

"Pathetic." Y/N said.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

Y/N summoned Teostra, And Teostra went againsg the biggest beast. (Reader can choose whatever the beast is)

Naruto ran up to Y/N and knocked Y/N down.

"Stop! No one is mad at you anymore!" Naruto yelled.

"Yeah! Come back!" Tsunade said.

"SHUT UP!!" Y/N yelled, and somehow. He started forming into a huge beast.

"Back! Naruto!"

The first visible thing was its head. Everyone ran back in terror.

In rage, Y/N fired a Atomic Beam at the army

In rage, Y/N fired a Atomic Beam at the army. And destroyed half of the shinobi

"That thing is nearly 800 meters tall!" Shizune yelled

Tsunade ran up to the Beasts leg and punched it. Knocking the beast (Y/N) down.

Y/N got back onto his feet, and looked at Tsunade.

"Im better off alone.. So dont Even ask." Y/N said.

"Good, we want you DEAD!" Said most of the shinobi, and the kages

"No! Y/N! Stop! You arent a monster! Nobody hates you!" Hanabi said

"Listen here, you guys take one look at me or hear a word about me, and go " AHH! HELP! RUN!
A big stupid ugly monster. You guys judged me before you even knew me, thats why im better off alone." Said Y/N, and killed himself.

While mostly everyone panicked, at the Hideout stood Y/N.
Y/N laughed, "They really thought It wasnt a clone. Pathetic.".

" Now, I am the one against the world. Nobody but me." Y/N said.

"Now, I must go. We'll meet again. Sometime.. See you, Akatsuki members." Y/N said, and disappeared

"Alright, Y/N is the most feared in the entire universe. If we ever see one glimpse of him, we'll either send our strongest shinobi or send everyone somewhere safe." Tsunade said.

"But! Tsunade isnt he dead?" Jiraiya asked.

"It was faked, its obvious. Y/N wouldnt kill himself."

"You are right, we'll have to keep careful." Jiraiya said

Y/N walked around in a disguise, but it wasnt a well enough disguise.

"Y/N." -???

Y/N went into a dark alley, and responded.

"Who is it? Show yourself." Y/N said

"Its me! Hinata!"

"Hinata.. What are you doing?"

"Well, im going to try hiding you from being noticed, but your hat was falling off. And i recognize that face." Said Hinata

"Hinata. What Happened to Hanabi?" Y/n asked

"She has been worrying about you, but shes going to move on soon." Hinata said.

"Hyugas.. Hyugas.. I hate them." Y/N said.

"Really?" Hinata said, while fear was becoming visible in her eye.

"No, but i have to get going, im positive someone noticed me.. Im making a run for it!" Y/N said, and kissed hinata (a good friend kiss. If that does exist) on the forehead. And left

"Not bad, hes definitely returning." Hinata said.

(P.S. No im not planning to make hinata and Y/N date right now, but by the end ill have hinata and naruto, and Y/N with hanabi.

Everybody was evacuated after.

Timeskip

"Pain, Are you really sure about launching an assault?!" Konan yelled.

"I agree with Konan! How do we know we arent going to lose? Im worried about Naruto, looks like he got stronger!" Y/N replied, slamming his hands on the table.

"Shut up, Y/N. You are far stronger than us, so you will most likely be the last member alive anyways." Pain replied.

"Fine, deal. Tomorrow then, right?" Y/N asked.

"Yup"

"Well, Deidara was killed by Sasuke not long ago? Right?" Y/N questioned

"Yup, but he suicided." Pain said.

"Sasori, Deidara, Hidan and Kakuzu. Damn." Y/N said

"HOW DARE DEIDARA SENPAI DIE!!" Tobi yelled.

Timeskip:

Y/N got up and noticed he was late to the beginning of the assault, and then got there at the right time.

Y/N started with exploding so.e houses down.

"Alright, Main to lookout for is Naruto. And the fifth hokage." Y/N said to himself.

Y/N ran into Shino, but he was knocked out by Y/N a minute after.

There was a huge bang.

Y/N saw a huge beast with a shadow
"Thats Narutos cloak , if im right." He said
"That means. Naruto fighting pain..'

Y/N headed over to the place the tailed beast appeared, and noticed he was late. Pain was dead, on the floor.

" Dang. " Y/N said and jumped down infront of naruto.

"I see jiraiya is with you. Naruto Uzumaki.."

"Y/N. We meet again." Naruto said.

"Lets see how much you improved. Y/N." Jiraiya said.

Y/n grabbed his sword and activated his karma.
"Bring it on."

End.