22

"Mariko-Chan! Did I tell you that I'm going to be the ace of the team?" Lev sits up from his makeshift bed, beaming at me.

All night Lev has been very talkative with me. Not that I mind.

Kei does though. And Kenma too.

"Who the hell invited him again?" Kenma groans out.

"Kenma, our entire team is here."

"It's okay to bully people once in a while. Especially if it's Lev."

"SHUT UP LEV WE ARE SLEEPING NOW!" Yaku shouts.

Everyone from the other schools just watch in amusement as they begin to argue.

Eventually, about 10 minutes later, they stop and the lights get turned off. I kind of feel bad. Lev isn't causing any harm, he's just a really tall child. A tall, cocky, child.

"Goodnight Lev-Kun." I say into the dark to try and make him feel better.

"Goodnight Mariko-Chan!" He says back, then it's quiet again.

"gOoDnIgHT lEv-KuN" Kei mimics me quietly so only I can hear. "Don't talk to me."

I roll my eyes, quietly snickering at his childishness.

"Kei-"

He turns away from me, facing the opposite direction.

"I'm serious. Don't."

A deep frown comes over my face and I bite the insides of my cheek.

"Okay." I whisper. "Okay. Goodnight, I love you."

Silence.

He doesn't say anything. He doesn't move either.

I reach my hand out and gently place it on his shoulder but he recoils from my touch.

"I heard you, now leave me alone."

I gulp, holding my hand to my chest before also turning around, facing the wall I'm sleeping by.

"Okay...sorry..."

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.

Why do you have to be such a sensitive bitch Mariko? Don't cry.

I'm crying.

I curse myself for being like this, and cover my mouth so I don't make any noise.

I didn't even do anything wrong. Right?

I told Lev goodnight because his entire team was being mean to him not even a minute before. Is that a crime? Why would he bring me if he didn't want me talking to people?

He was talking with Kuroo and Bokuto for a while, did he want me to just sit there and wait for him to get done so I can talk to him too? It's not like any of the boys were flirting with me. They know Kei and I are dating.

He didn't say he loves me back. I just think that's very mean of him. Hmph.

I don't even want to be here anymore. At least not in this room. But this isn't my house and I can't just get up and go somewhere else.

"Why the fuck are you moving so much?" Kei whispers and I hear him turn around. "We're sharing a blanket. Be considerate."

Okay. I guess I can't do anything right today ahahahahahahahaha. Haha. Ha.

I bury my head in my pillow, my body only shaking even more as I throw the blanket off, letting him have it all.

A few moments later I feel his hand on my back and I push it away.