Coming back

Hey everyone! So uh..... it's been a while? 5 whole years....

I want to get some things out of the way.

First of all, I was thirteen when I wrote this book. I was in middle school and had just gotten into Corpse Party. I didn't understand a lot of the lore and story behind the game. At first it was just a fun game for me and I didn't look too far into it. I wrote this book, because I appreciated the game.

I have since played all of the games, (even Sachiko's party one) and have read a lot of the lore and manga. I have a new understanding of it and I just want to say one thing....

No I don't have Naomi, and no I don't think she should die. Honestly, though it doesn't excuse it, I was not in a good place at the time. I saw a lot of myself in Naomi and self inserted myself in her so I could let off steam. I was having troubles figuring out my sexuality, and didn't like the way my body looked. I would be called "Duck butt" just like her.

So I apologize

I actually really like Naomi's character a lot, especially after the second game. Seiko is still my favorite, but she has earned a special spot in my heart.

So just for you all~

Naomi watched Seiko scream in horror, frantically running to her and picking her up. "Why is she so scared?" Naomi thought, trying to look around. Everything was blurry and red, probably from the blood in her eyes.

"Wait.... blood?"

Naomi's breath was caught in her throat as she looked down. There was blood everywhere. A sharp pain rushed through her stomach as she remembered what had happened.

"Seiko and I were walking down the hallway, calling out for our missing friends. I thought I heard Yuka's voice and ran down the stairs. I remember a thin line I saw too late, and then blackness."

"O...h.... my god...." Naomi managed to sputter out. "Oh my god I'm bleeding."

Seiko quickly took her shirt off and ripped it up, tying it into a long fabric. She wrapped it around Naomi's middle and scooped her up.

"Ack-" Seiko grunted. "You know.... This is the third time I've treated your wounds. I'm basically your knight in shining armor! Your dear Satoshi better watch out!"

Naomi let out a small giggle and grimaced. Luckily the wound wasn't too deep, but it may leave a scar. She hoped Satoshi wouldn't mind.

Just as if she had read her mind, Seiko scowled and puffed her cheeks out. "I would love every scar and blemish on your body you know... I would kiss every one of them before sleeping. Because you're absolutely beautiful..."

Naomi's cheeks flushed red, and stayed that way even after Seiko placed her on the hospital bed. "Seiko.... I-"

"I know..." Seiko whispered. "You're in love with someone else. Just- think about it, okay?"

A couple of $@*#% later

"Thank god! Everyone is still alive! We just need to hop over the fence th-" Naomi's thoughts were cut short. Her bandages started bleeding through. "Ahhh-!" Naomi fell down, clutching her stomach.

"Naomi!" Seiko shouted, running back for her. "We need to hurry! Just a little more and we'll get you to a hospital!"

Naomi tried to sit up, but quickly fell back down. "You... you have to leave me." She managed to say. "Go find someone who will love you, have a million babies.... name one after me."

Seiko started crying, clutching Naomi in her arms. "No way! I want you! I only want you!"

Seiko started dragging her to the rail, and managed to get her over the wall. She climbed over with her, and brought them both into the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chairs and books were scattered everywhere, as if a tornado had come through. The first responders were quite puzzled, because there were no other reports of a earthquake anywhere else.

They brought Naomi and Seiko to the hospital, as Seiko refused to leave her, and treated her for the wound. Ms. Yui came up with a good excuse, a piece of wire from the festival had cut her in the quake.

Naomi made a miraculous recovery, with Seiko bringing her home cooked meals and making sure she was all right.

"Seiko..." Naomi said, squeezing her best friend's hand. "I love you..."

Alright everybody! That's the end! I hope we all can have a good time from now on! Love you all!