Chapter 6: Clover vs Diamond

The Diamond mage opened his grimoire after some time and used it to great a giant mineral sword. Using the sword, he managed to push Yuno back. Y/N pushed the sword back using the Terra Gladio sword, but the attacks were so vicious, that he wasn't able to use the Draco Gladio sword. The Diamond mage stared at them, "Begone." He created another mineral sword and was about to launch it at Yuno. Klaus was angered at the fact that he had failed to protect his teammate and was instead being protected by two commoners. He unleashed a spell, "Steel Creation Magic: Fierce Spiral Lance!" He launched the lance at the Diamond mage, but he used his own spell to create a doll to protect him, "Mineral Creation Magic: Talos Doll." The doll jumped up to attack Klaus as the enemy prepared to strike down Yuno. Yuno managed to dodge the attack and launched a spell at the Diamond mage, "Wind Magic: Crescent Moon Sickle." The Diamond mage protected himself, "Mineral Magic: Nemean Armor. Your magic...doesn't work on me!"  Yuno continued to launch attacks, not giving up. Y/N watched as the wind mage continued to use the reserves of his magic, "Idiot. He's not even backing off to come up with a plan." The Diamond mage created another sword and prepared to strike Yuno with it, but it was cut in half by Asta. He yelled, "Hey, pale dude. Hands off this guy. Yuno's...my rival!" Yuno murmured, "Crap." Asta turned to him, "Yuno, I finally catch up and what are you doing? Don't you dare lose on me, you jerk!!" Yuno gave a deadpanned stare, "Why did you do that? i almost had him..." The two started arguing and decided to see which of them could defeat the Diamond mage first.

Klaus was shocked that Asta managed to destroy the sword and was surprised when Luck arrived to destroy one of the mineral dolls. Y/N continued to destroy them as Noelle approached Mimosa and cast a protective spell around her. The Diamond mage continued making more dolls. Asta started shattering through the dolls and continued to cut through any of the mage's attacks. He got within range and struck the Diamond mage head on, breaking his armor. Klaus was shocked, "Impossible! A mere peasant with weak magic could never...: Noelle said, "You've been whining for the past several minutes!! Just shut up!! That's Asta's power. He negates magic." Klaus was taken aback, "He...negates...?! Then fortune simply blessed him with his power!" Noelle said, "Just watch. You'll see whether it was luck!!" Asta was continuing to negate the Diamond mage's attacks, angering him, "What...are you?!" He created a large armor to attack. Asta replied, "I'm a human...who was born with zero magic. Even so, I'm gonna become the Wizard King. I'm going to prove it. That's why I'm alive!!" Klaus was surprised to here Asta's goal and to see how much work he had put into his body. Y/N stared at Asta for a moment, "Guess I better do something then. Sword Magic: Draco Gladio." As he used the spell, three dragons emerged from the hilt and spread out to destroy all the dolls that were in the way, leaving a clear path to the Diamond mage. Asta took the chance to use his sword to cut through the armor and knock him out. He raised his sword up high and said that the Clover Kingdom would be taking the treasure.

Klaus bound the enemy as Asta ate some recovery herbs. Klaus said, "We were competing to see who could get here first. We won. However, we'll let you enter the treasure hall as well, just this once." Asta yelled, "Why're you so full of yourself, four-eyes? Thank you very much, you big jerk." Y/N turned to his senior, "Yeah, why are you so full of yourself? You didn't do a single useful thing on the way here or during the fight." Klaus was stunned in silence for a moment before turning to the treasure hall door, stopping in front of it. Y/N sighed, "I'm guessing that you don't know how to enter the hall." Klaus began offering some possible solutions. Luck said that the door was made from magic, so Asta used his sword to destroy it. Y/N sighed, "You didn't even try pushing it." Asta turned to him, "Why would we try to push it?" Y/N said, "Because it's a door and that's how doors work." The boy was taken aback by the  words, but turned to be amazed by the treasure. The majority of the group began spreading out to look at the treasure.  Y/N shook his head, "Morons." Yuno was drawn to a scroll that stood on a pedestal and opened it. A bright light shown and everyone turned to him. Klaus asked, "What was that light?" Yuno replied, "I don't know..." Suddenly, Y/N and Luck sensed something. They tried to warn the others, but it was too late. The mineral magic captured most of them as the Diamond Mage entered the room in his armor. Y/N was surprised that he recovered until he saw that he was using flame recovery magic. Y/N thought, 'That doesn't make any sense. People are only able to use one element of magic. He should be limited to Mineral Magic. How is he using Flame Magic? Is this because of the Diamond Kingdom's experiments?" Noelle, who had managed to avoid being captured, took out her wand, "I'll put out those flames!!!" The Diamond mage noticed her intentions and aimed to attack her. Y/N jumped towards her and pushed her out of the way. Unfortunately, he ended up getting hit by the Diamond kingdom's mage. Y/N fell a few feet away, chest completely bloody. The other called his name in shock, "Y/N!!!!"