Fishnets

My parents were never home, it was more important to them to go out with their lovers than to put together the pieces of their broken marriage. I was always alone, either in the morning or at night, it's not as if it affected me, it was the routine of every day: each one in their world and with the person who gave them a light of happiness, a light that they believed that it was a Sun when it was as fragile as candlelight. I was just like them: many girls, many kisses, and my void was never filled.

However, after a few months, I met an unconventional girl: she didn't stand out in the salon, the horrible uniform we were wearing made her invisible, and more with her unkempt hair, the only thing that made me notice her presence were the fishnets (stockings mesh) that covered her thin legs, I imagined what her feet were like: I wanted her fingers to be erotic, with black-painted nails and soft soles, smelling sweet and clean; I never like dirty and bad smelly feets. But back to reality, there was an idiot who called her "repulsive" every day and threw her notebooks at her.

For weeks, the other students in the classroom bothered her, I never did something to defend her, the bullying would make her stronger in the future; but one afternoon, almost at dismissal time, the same guy who always bothered to the girl slapped her, for me it was too much, I got up quickly from my desk and without the human filth noticing I hit his back neck, I felt like a finger was broken by the impact, the stupid girls who at first made fun, ended up screaming and crying, they called a teacher and took me to the Directorate. After several scolding received by the Director, I ended up threatening that I would file a complaint against the school because the school authorities were incompetent, it wasn't the first time that idiot did something stupid against a classmate, I reminded them of the time he gave a boy a hickey on the neck, or the time he broke the leg of a chubby guy; Without further explanation I withdrew and left the Director talking like a crazy, he wouldn't do anything anyway, it wasn't convenient for him to be dismissed for being a useless asshole. I went to pick up my things from the living room, but not before having pulled my broken finger with force to make it fit the bone, it hurt like fucking shit !. When I entered the classroom, I could see the afternoon students were already there, and, looking sideways, I realized that they were just as pathetic as those in the morning.

No friends were waiting for me at the exit, and although I had them, there was only one person waiting for me: it was the unpopular girl with the appetizing stockings.

--- You have left late --- she told me --- I am very sorry that you have been scolded because of me, the other child was taken to his house, his grandmother will not raise any charges against you.

--- That is your problem, you always think that you are the one to blame. Filthy people don't change until you return the same violence with which they treat you, be it verbal, psychological or physical. It's stupid to believe that trash people are going to change at any moment --- I replied in a serious tone, I wasn't upset with her, but I made it clear that he valued her more.

--- I'm stupid, I know. At least let me invite you to my house to heal that hand, I could hear how your bone broke when you hit it. My dad has a pharmacy, at least let me bandage you and provide a pain reliever; Take it as a thank you for standing up for me. --- I agreed to the offer of the little woman.

After that day, she started talking to me, we liked each other so much that she became my best friend, rather, my true friend. The boys I considered my friends, they weren't, a short time was enough for them to show me the double face of their, hypocrites and a bit misogynists.

In our moments of leisure, I told her about my family problems and she about hers, she told me about how her father sexually abused of her mother and beat them, for someone with little thought it would seem stupid, but not, because of the fact that someone being your partner means that you have to treat it as an object for your own satisfaction if the other person does not want it. We also told each other about our hobbies, she loved to draw and listen to music from bands like Surf Curse or Brothers In Law, I also loved them, mainly: "Gothe Babe" and "Sharp Leaves". With shame, I mentioned to her about my foot fetish, she didn'tt care, she confessed that she also turned on her feet, especially the girls, as well as caressed her ears.