Chapter 23: The beginning of a Long Day

Talking- Hello all.
*Actions*- *BONK*
Thoughts - What should I eat for dinner?
Shouting -Everybody get down!

POV: Addvon Location: Hamilton Hill High School (Class: Study Hall)

Currently Addvon, Jackie, and Blade were sitting at a table together. He had already explained everything to Jackie and was all alright with everything Addvon had planned. She actually was wary at first but with a quick "demonstration" in the bedroom she was on board 100%. They were currently talking about the event that Addvon plans to do on Friday.

Jackie: So you plan on going to a medieval dimension with magic and gods. Take over said dimension when the "cannon" ends. Then potentially bang every goddess their.

Addvon: Well when you put it like that that makes me sound like a mad pervert.

Blade: Oh we both know how "Perverted" you can be~.

Addvon: *Sighs and runs his head* Blade it was ONE time.

Blade: Oh and you loved every second of it.

Addvon:... I am not going to dignify that with a response.

Jackie: What are you talking about?

Blade: Well you know how Addvon has a variety of powers? Well he was able to...

Addvon: *Put's hand over Blades mouth* Alright! I am stopping that right now!

Blade: *Removes hands and whispers* Clone and blood control.

Jackie: *Thinks about it then blushes red* Oh.... OH!

Addvon: God kill me now... *Remembers something* Oh ya. Have either of you had parenting classes yet?

Jackie/Blade: No why?/ Wait... Am I pre...

Addvon: NO! No you are not! I am in control of my fertility thank you very much! But it is just a question because I have realized that this timeline is kind of all over the place.

Jackie: What do you mean?

Addvon: Well some of the events I have taken care of have been out of place or have already happened when they weren't supposed to. Like the royal flush gang being captured and 10 ditching them. That was supposed to be after Derek's son took over. Which will now never happen thanks to me. Also has their been any rumors lately?

Blade: Not really. That is more of Chelsea's thing. Though I have heard of two recently.

Addvon: Oh? Do tell.

Blade: The first one is about a new building going up outside of Gotham. It is said to be like a juvenile delinquency center were kids get rehabilitation. The second is a bit concerning.

Addvon: I can say with confidence that that place being built is not a good place to go. The guy who is running is and will act like a cult leader. But the second?

Blade: Well we are getting two transfer students.

Addvon: Oh ya... Wait what?

Jackie: Oh ya I heard of that. Two girls and I am pretty sure one of them has a record.

Addvon: By any chance do you know their names?