Chapter one

(Edited)

Y/n is one of the most important person in the Monarch.Their job is to check on Godzilla's health and it see if he is awake or asleep. 

Y/n was with Emma and Madison in the Monarch Bermuda base. Y/n and Emma was told that Mothra was going to emerge from her cocoon.Madison followed the young adult and her mother. "The time has come..."Emma said looking at the cocoon. "Indeed"Y/n replied.

Mothra starts to hatch from her cocoon. "Y/n what is a baby Mothra called"Madison asked.Y/n looks down and replied "It's called Larva" Madison looks at Larva with stars in her eyes. "Is it Madison's first time seeing a Kaiju?"Y/n asked Emma. "No, it's her second time seeing one, the first Kaiju she saw was Godzilla in 2014."She said. The Monarch soldiers raised their guns at Mothra. Mothra turns around. "Mothra"Y/n hears Madison whispers. "Incredible"Emma looks over to Y/n. Y/n saw Mothra's birth some times so they don't act like a child. "Activating contaminate shield"someone must of turned it on.

Y/n's POV

I see fear in Mothra's eyes as she looks around.Something happens to Contaminate shield and the shield is taken down. "What's happening"Emma turned around and asked in of the people in the room. I hold Madison close to my body. Mothra started to attack the soldiers out of fear. "Stand down... I REPEAT STAND DOWN!"I said in the speakers. "YOU ARE SCARING HER!"I shouted again.The soldiers didn't listen and tried to shot her but she banged her body into the platform. The whole base started to shake. Emma and Madison holded onto me. One of the soldiers shot Mothra on the belly. Mothra lowed her body and shot webs out of her mouth showing she is not scared to attack.

She then started to crash through the platform, picked up a soldier in her mouth. She started to swing her head around and she let go of the man. He crashed into a wall and got stuck onto the wall by Mothra's web.

"I'll handle this"I said, picking up the ORCA. I started to head to the elevator and Emma followed me. "Y/N, MOM NO"Madison grabbed Emma's arm and I turned around. "Madison stay here, I promise you it will work"I said in a dark voice.I turned around and walked to the elevator and pressed the down button. I got inside. "STAND CLEAR"The computer said. I got down and stepped into the platform. 

I look up to see Madison and Emma watching me and soldiers blocking the elevator. Mothra looked at me with fear and anger in her eyes. I turned around again and said "I'm sorry". Me and Mothra got close to each other. I didn't show any fear or anger in my eyes. She bashed her head onto the platform and I hold onto the railing.I continue to walk slowly to her. I sat down a few feet away from her and opened the ORCA. I pressed a few buttons and touched the screen of the ORCA and looked up at Mothra.She tried to attack me but lucky I moved out of the way. "Y/N!" I hear Madison cry out and she started to bang her hand at the window.

I moved back to the ORCA and tried to stop this madness Mothra was doing. I was almost done.Mothra tried to attack me but "Beep....beep....beep...."the sound was coming from the ORCA and Mothra crawled away a little. I stand up and me and Mothra got close to each other slowly. I reach my hand out and Mothra put her head onto my hand. I started to pet her slowly. I gave her and nice, warm smile.