Bond Fire

Chapter 12

Nothings better than actually sleeping, which was something Hope did that night spooning Josie.

Sure her heart wouldnt stop racing for a while, which Hope is still getting use too. Just like shes trying to get use to the fact that she wanted to kiss Josie last night.

"How are always up before me?" Jo asked, her voice raspy and beautiful like it always was in the mornings.

She stretched her arms and legs out, moving to face the ceiling. "I'm a morning person, I guess"

"I better get up and take a shower, apparently we're going canoeing today"

"Lucky us" The auburnette said sarcastically. "I'll get us some tea"

Jo shivered when her feet hit the cold hardwood ground, her arms now bare due to the lack of covers. She was wearing a tank top and it was freezing in their cabin. "You look hot in that" Hope complimented, mindlessly. Its something she'd normally do whenever her bestfriend looked nice.

"T-thanks" The girl gulped. Hope only just then realized what she said, the auburnette was seriously grateful for Josie not having superhearing.

She watched the brunette walk to the bathroom, the door not closing all the way as she turned on the water.

Hope watched through the crack as the brunette took off her shirt, the bones on her back showing. She was pretty tan and her bra was black.

The auburnette began to bite her lip mindlessly, watching as the girl slid down her shorts. Everything about her was perfect, and Hope was really liking the view.

She had gotten so distracted that she ended up biting her lip so hard it bleed and thats when she decided that it would be best to leave. Before her underwear get any more ruined.

Is this a normal thing? To stare at your bestfriend while shes naked and almost soak your underwear as you do? Hope wasnt at all sure it was normal, she never did that with Lizzie.

"Hope" Ethan said with a straight face, she just moved past the angered boy. Grabbing the stuff she needed to make her and Josies tea.

"Why would you do that?" He asked, following her. "Punch your sister?" She asked, glancing at him.

"Yes"

"I didnt think you of all people would need to ask that"

"Its none of your business who either of them sleep with" Ethan whispered. "Jo is my bestfriend" Hope turned to face Ethan "If shes making a bad choice, it is my business"

"You're saying my sisters a bad choice?"

"Yes, I'm sure there isnt anybody here who hasnt slept with her"

"You havent"

"I've only been at your pathetic school for a few weeks, besides I had my eyes on you"

"Had?"

"Yes, had" Hope grabbed both the cups "Bye Ethan"

It took Hope a while last night to realize she and Ethan wouldnt work, hes a human and shes a tribrid, one of her only kind. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson, its too dangerous for the both of them. And Jo doesnt even like Ethan, she wouldnt want to make the girl uncomfortable.

"Josie! I got our tea" She sat the cups down on the table, looking around for the girl.

"Great!" The girl said from behind, wrapping her arms around Hopes waist. The auburnette giggled "How'd you get behind me?"