Chapter one

Amourr/ Nunu pov"Girl get yo ass up!!!" my annoying ass big sister said

Amourr/ Nunu pov
"Girl get yo ass up!!!" my annoying ass big sister said. "For what bro" I said annoyed as hell. "Bitch I have a babysitter tonight and I'm tryna get drunk. I need my lil sister there wit me tf". "Ight bro I'm finna get ready now gtf out" "Yayyyyy I love you nunu" she said as she hugged me. Rie rie proceeded to leave and I got in the shower. After an our of showering and all that proper hygiene stuff I got dressed.

 After an our of showering and all that proper hygiene stuff I got dressed

^Nunu outfit

Rie Rie outfit^^

Rie Rie outfit^^

""You look good lil sister" Thank you ugly"
"Rie is Amir and Riyah coming?" "Yea. Karter and his best friend comin too" "Bet"
"It's already 10 so let's go" "Separate cars or no?" Separate"
45 minutes later
Soon as I walk in the party I'm automatically annoyed as fuck. Rie peeped and said "What's wrong" lookin concerned. "These dirty ass bitches don't know how to wash they pussy that's what's wrong. It fuckin stank in here and I'm tired of all these bitches starin at me" I said loud as fuck. Rie laughed and told me to chill. We proceeded to walk to the VIP area to meet Amir and the other. "Hey bro" I said smiling "Wassup sis" he said hugging after he ket me go I said "Wassup y'all " everybody said "wassup. Karter talkin bout sum "Wassup lil youngin" laughin tryna be funny so of course my slick ass said "bitch fuck you" everybody laughed. I peeped a unfamiliar face staring at me and sheeesh was that boy fine. Like God really took his time making that boy. I guess he peeped me staring cause he sat next to me starin. A bitch can't lose character tho so I said "Damn can I help you?" tryna act like I wasn't just starin. He gon laugh and said "Damn I can't look at you ma?" My dumb ass gon blush talkin bout sum "You got a name pretty boy?" He scooted over real close and whispered "Syncere but everybody call me ghost ma" That sent chills down my spine and I was finna act tf up. I guess he seen how I reacted cause he smirked and said "What's yo name lil mama" my dumb ass screaming on the inside but bein the bad bitch I am I kept my composure and said "Amourr mbut everybody call me nunu" he smiled and asked how I knew everybody so I told him how Amir and Promise my brother and sister and he was tellin me how he been coo wit my brother for a long time and allat otha stuff. . All of a sudden the music got hella loud and he asked if he could take me to one of the hotel rooms so we could talk' So I'm just like "You cute and all Syncere but Ian like them bitches you be fw and Ian finna let you hit on the first night" he smiled and said "I didn't plan on doin nun ma I just wanna talk and get to know you" I was like "ight I guess we can go talk" . He grabbed a bottle of henny and my hand leading me to a beautiful suite. He poured me sum henny and we was just talkin and vibing til we heard hella shots. Next thing you know Syncere grabbin while pullin out his gun. He said "get in the closet and don't come out til I get back lil mama". I nodded my head and did what he said"

Syncere povI was havin fun vibin wit shordy until we was interrupted by shots comin from the party

Syncere pov
I was havin fun vibin wit shordy until we was interrupted by shots comin from the party. I expected her to scream or sum but she seemed used to it. I told her get in the closet while I was grabbin my gun and she ain't say nun she just did it. Once I knew she was safe I ran back to the party and I seen gang shootin so I started shootin wit them. Sariyah and Promise was cryin under the bar so I ran and told them go to the suite and get in the closet wit nunu. I made sure they was far enough from the shoot out before leavin them to go on they own. I got back and seen Karter got hit in his shoulder. After that all I seen was red and next thing I knew all them niggas was dead. Me and Amir grabbed Karter and carried him to the suite. Promise took one look and him and started screaming and cryin. I told Amir take Sariyah, Promise and Nunu to the safe house. But nunu said "No I'm not goin wit them. I can help Karter just get me a first aid kit.

Nunu povSyncere was  tryna send me wit ritah and rie rie but I wasn't finna go for allat

Nunu pov
Syncere was tryna send me wit ritah and rie rie but I wasn't finna go for allat. I wanted to stay and help and that's what I was gon do. I told him get me a first aid kit so I could help Karter. He did what I said and I told Karter to sit up. I poured sum alcohol on the tweezers and stuck em in his should and he started yellin talkin bout sum "JUST PULL OUT THE FUCKIN BULLET" Syncere was finna say sum but I cute him off and said "Stop fuckin yellin at me before I leave this shii in yo fuckin shoulder dumb bitch" annoyed as fuck and he just looked shocked. I was finally able to grip the bullet and pull it out. After I pulled it out I poured sum alcohol on the wound and started to sew him up. Once I finished I wrapped it and told him "you welcome now gtf out yellin at me and shii" he gon say "sis I'm sorry that shii was just painful ss fuck but I can't leave withput syncere he was my ride" I looked at syncere and then looked at Karter and said "You can take my car but if you bring it back and I see even a baby ass scratch i'mma beat yo ass and I'm so fuckin serious." he looked surprised and said "ight sis thank you" I rolled my eyes and it was only me and Syncere. I asked syncere if he could take me home and he agreed.

*In the car*
"Syncereeeee" "Wassup ma?" "Can we get sum food please?" I said pouting. He looked over at me smiling and said "Of course ma what you want to eat?" I smirked and thought "you" in my head or so I thought until he said "Oh fr ma" licking his lips and I was embarrassed as fuck and I was like "Ummmm I was supposed to say that in my head" he laughed and said "fr what you want ma" and I immediately said "Mcdonald's" smiling and he said "bet" . We got to mcdonald's and asked what I wanted so of course I said "Can I get a pineapple and mango smoothie and sum fries please" he smiled and ordered for me. It was like 7 dollars so I'm reachin in my purse for momey and he stopped me talkin and said "Nah ma I'm a gentleman ladies don't pay for food wit me" I blushed as he paid. I guess the dude at the window was starin at me cause Syncere got mad and was like "Fuck is you starin at my girl for" I found it cute but I was like "Pause nigga ian yo girl tf" Syncere gave me a look and said "You gon be just watch" ole boy at the window was still starin at me and syncere grabbed my neck and started tonguing me down and a bitch had 🌊🌊🌊 Syncere grabbed the food and pulled offf. I started feeding him fries being cheesy. We pulled up to my house and Amir and Promise wasn't home. I was lowkey scared of bein alone so I asked him to stay wit me and he looked happy and said yea. I threw away the trash and showed him my room. I got sum clothes out Amir room and let him change. We was layin down watchin netflix just talkin. I learned a lot bout him and we'll see what the future holds.

Well my luvs that is the end of chapter one. This my first story so ntm on me but enjoy luvs. Give me suggestions for the next few chapters and if anybody wanna help write the explicit parts of the story lemme know. ~xoxo Dior