Chapter 16

Y/n: "All aboard!"
R: "Slow-mo! Quit playing and get in here!"
He speeds up and gets inside.
R: "Thank you!"
We shut the door.
O: "Take us to space and turn on the ship radar."
Guard: "Yes ma'am."
We sat down and buckled up. Up and up and up.... until we had zero gravity. We unbuckle and everyone starts playing around and doing flips while Rewind and I go next to the guard to see the radar.
R: "What if we never find her? My parents would be so mad at me. I'd be mad at myself! Never would forgive myself either....and to think that I used to hate her a lot, shocks me. We actually get each other, finish each other's sentences, almost like we could read each other's minds......READ MINDS!"
Everyone jumps.
R: "Sorry. Y/n can find her! Ok look at me. This is probably gonna be hard because we're in space and there's no oxygen for sound or transfer to happen, but I need you to try. I know you guys have done this once maybe twice so try your best."
I just nod because I know how much this means to him. I don't know if I can do it but I'll try. I close my eyes.
Y/n: "Fast Forward? Hello? Anybody there?"
Nothing.
Y/n: "I'll keep looking. Pay attention to the radar Rewind. Fast Forward?"
I say without opening my eyes.
Y/n: "Hellooo?"
I see her! I run over to her.
Y/n: "Are you okay?"
She looks at me.
Y/n: "Oh right. Forgot only the person who is searching can speak. Uhh nod if your ok."
She doesn't nod, but shakes her head."
Y/n: "Are you asleep or were you gonna try and communicate?"
She holds up the number 1 so she's asleep.
Y/n: "Is Med holding you hostage, and you don't know how you got there?"
She rapidly nods her head. We knew it.
R: "Tell her I miss her."
Y/n: "Rewind misses you."
She smiles.
Y/n: "About Med. She's bad news-"
She disappears and everything goes black. Disruption.
Y/n: "NO NO NO! Come back!"
I open my eyes.
R: "Med's smart."
Y/n: "She had to have been planning this. Maybe she was a dummy for the aliens and her task was to make us all show up on the ship ONCE AGAIN just so they could capture us. Wait no....it's not capture US, remember they want ME! They knew that I would do anything to save her for you and for me. They knew I'd come back. We're going right into their trap! Their plan is working! STOP THE SHIP!"
The guard comes to a complete stop.
Y/n: "You guys! It all came together."
They come over to me.
Y/n: "They want me. Their plan was to attack Ogima because they knew we would come to the rescue. When we hijacked the ship they used Med to get close enough to take Fast Forward. When she took her they knew I'd go after her. They wanted us to come. They were planning on it."
W: "But why do they want you?"
Y/n: "I must know something they either want to know or they don't want anyone to know about."
A: "Like what?"
Y/n: "What if it's something my mom told me before she died. She told me a ton of secrets and stuff all the time. Well up until she died anyway."
A: "Again, like what?"
I had to stop and think real hard.
The word attack came to my head.
Y/n: "Attack. Attack is a clue...."
W: "Maybe they attacked someone your mom witnessed. Or maybe your mom beat them and they were mad."
That's it!
Y/n: "You're absolutely right! She told me how she beat these aliens in a battle! I think they were called 'Qhanqreks' (random name), she almost wiped out their whole population without powers. She left like 10 there. They said they'd get there payback but she hadn't seen them since! This is their payback!"
FM: "So what you're saying is that this mission isn't to save Ogima, but to save you?"
Y/n: "Basically."
N: "But aren't they gonna keep attacking Ogima if they don't get you?"
Y/n: "Now that's where it gets hard. We have to kill them all. There shouldn't be that many because it's only been like a year. We can't let them get ahold of me, or any of you for that matter."
WC: "And you put all of this together right now?"
Y/n: "Pretty much."
FM: "She's coming for your title Wheels."
Y/n: "Am not. He's the brains! All I did was take what was in front of my eyes and put it together. Almost like a puzzle. Wheels hasn't been around when we were given clues so he had nothing to work with."
W: "I guess."
R: "But we still have to get twin back."
Y/n: "That is true, but there's a better way."
N: "And that is?"
Y/n: "We don't go."
E: "WHAT?!"
R: "You're joking right?"
Y/n: "Nope. Trust me. I have a plan."
R: "But-"
N: "Rewind. We have to trust her. Last time it worked so we have good odds."
I walk over to Rewind and hug him.
Y/n: "And I want to get her back just as much as you do."
R: "Ok."
Y/n: "Hey Wheels? Do you think you're picking up what I'm putting down?"
W: "Actually I am picking up what you're putting down."

Slick's Dojo
They want you cause you're a ✨baddie✨ period!
Also There's testing three days in a row but I only test one of those days 🥲 I'm staying home the other days
Don't forget to vote 💞