6 - できない✖️待機

"Can'tWait"

Gon's POV:
I'm still questioning why Killua still cares about me, but I'll roll along with it.

"You know, my life has been so much better when you were in it." I told Killua.

"Baaaaka, stawwwpppp." Killua was pleading.

"I thought you wanted me to be happy."

"Sure."

I still feel nasty inside. And violated. I lost my innocence since.

"I never asked this to you, how was your journey with Alluka?" I asked.

"It was really good, but I missed you."

"Aww, I missed having you over too"

I feel really tired right now. Maybe I need to take this day to rest so my wounds can heal.

"I feel like sleeping now."

"Okay, I'll stay by your side."

"Aww, thanks."

"Always, you're my best friend after all."

"Even after earlier?"

"Yes, most definitely."

We hug each other. I start blushing and getting hot.

"Gonnnnn, I see you blushinggggg!" Killua said in a jokingly manner.

"I'm totally nottttt...." I denied.

"I think you likeee meeeeee!"

"Sureee, as a friend."

Killua's POV:
I got rejected there, however, I know he actually likes me, I'm just waiting until he confesses.

"Wowwww, only as a friend?" I asked.

"Yeahhh."

I think I forgot to say something to him.

"Hey, I'm sorry that I reacted like that earlier, it was really rude to do that."

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you to fuck off from here."

"Nah, I needed that."

I'm also questioning in my head, since when did Gon start to swear? When I left him he was all acting like a kid.

"When did you start swearing? I remember when we left you were like a baby."

"Yeah, about that. I stopped acting like a child after my 'encounter'. I've gotten grounded for swearing, but it didn't stop me. I haven't been the same for the past year. I've felt like I wasn't innocent anymore." He starts tearing up after talking about his 'experience'.

"S-sorry for making you cry."

Damn, I didn't mean to make him cry. I should've known that he's more sensitive to these topics, about his dad and everything.

"I-it's o-okay."

"No, it isn't, I should know that you're more sensitive to those topics now that... you've experienced it..."

"No, really it's okay." He says while wiping away his tears. "I need to try to get over it."

"Okay."

I hug him again. He looked like he needed it. I've also noticed that his arms are fully bandaged up.

"Hey, how do your arms feel?" I questioned.

"Dead. They're really sore and they fucking hurt."

"I'm gonna stay by your side as long as I can."