prologue/preview

"but, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? it is the east, and harry is the sun. arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, who is already sick and pale with grief, that thou her maid art far more fair than she: be not her maid, since she is envious; her vestal livery is but sick and green and none but fools do wear it; cast it off. it is my lady, o, it is my love!" zayn carefully recites the lines as harry appears. he had spent the whole of last night remembering the lines.

"zayn! stop it!" harry whisper yells, his cheeks bright red in embarrassment. "oh god, i really fucking hate you. why would you do that?" he groans and zayn cheekily smiles.

"well, my dear, if you would just agree to go on a date with me, then maybe i wouldn't have had to do this," zayn says, shrugging as he speaks. he walks beside harry, having a hard time keeping up with the taller lad. "gosh harry, i know your legs are long, but mine aren't that long! walk a bit slower!"

"you walk faster, fucking dwarf." zayn can hear the teasing tone, and thats the only reason he is not offended by the words. he grabs ahold of harry's hand and forces him to stop walking. zayn loves the feeling of harry's hand in his.

"i'm 5'9, ass," zayn says.

"if you're just two inches shorter, why can't you keep up with me?" harry asks, raising his eyebrow.

"because there's more torso than legs," zayn huffs. "but as i had planned to ask you; harry please go on a date with me," zayn pleads, clasping his hands together, jutting his bottom lip out and widening his eyes.

"nice try, z, but absolutely not. see ya later dawg," harry says, internally cringing at that last word. he turns around and hurries off before zayn has the chance to stop.

"so, when are you going to stop?" niall asks, appearing out of seemingly nowhere.

"when he says yes," zayn says as if it is obvious.

"dude, he literally just called you 'dawg' if that isn't enough to make you give up, then i don't know what is," niall shrugs.

"nothing is. i like him more than anything, ni! i'd literally put my heart and soul in his bare hands, and i wouldn't even mind if he dropped them!" zayn is a dramatic boy. really fucking dramatic. it gets him in trouble five out ten times, but he couldn't care less.

"you're in deep, boy," niall says, patting zayn's back. zayn groans loudly and starts walking. niall follows right behind.

hi! this is my new book i guess, i hope you enjoy it. also it's prince hair harry, otra zayn, 2013/2014 niall, hedgehog hair louis, and liam the way he was in that video where he plays with puppies. first few chapters are gonna a bit short but i'm gonna build it up. SO YEAH BYE LOVES

ps. BIG FUCKING THANKYOU TO TheDeadRomanticist FOR MAKING THE COVER ILY