Raped then Pregnant

(Shadow POV)

Hi my name is shadow and I'm 16 years old. Im really young and I'm also a hermaphrodite which means I have a penis and non fertile balls and between my ball sack and anus is a very fertile vagina.

That means I can get pregnant very easily. My dad said that place is his to claim that didn't stop the lion brothers and know I think I'm pregnant.

"I can't believe that my dad did this to me I bet that he would be so happy to have gotten rid of me. I hope he's doing ok and happy that he has his family back even though I was his son.

If he looked at me once he wouldn't recognize me because I'm all skin and bones and really weak. I have some really bad bruising all over my body that with one great swipe of a larger cat I could either a die instantly or some of my bones will brake."

"I  d..don't feel so g ..good. I'm so hungry but I'm to weak to hunt for food". just then I started to throw up I haven't been eating much but when I can it's not very much for me and possibly my Cubs to.

"What am I going to do. I'm thirsty". So I head to the pond were we stopped by to get a drink.

(Flashback)

I just then I remembered coming here with him to rest and to drink and I almost forgot what he started that day. I was drinking and then I felt something so good that I looked up and behind mounted me was my father rubbing his large rock hard cock between my folds and balls to.

I instantly got so hard that when he started to thrust his hips I was on cloud nine that's when I heard him call me a slut I was so hurt I almost missed what he said to close my eyes and wait.

for what he was about to do but then nothing happened so when I opened my eyes he was gone. I turned my head and there he was leaving me so I ran after him to catch-up.

Then we started to walk on. I was wondering were we where going. "Where are we going daddy". But he just kept walking.

(End of flashback)

Before i start to get emotional about the old days I see him having a great time with his family. After I have a drink as I was leaving. I caught his eye with in a second he starts to head my way and I start to panic so I ran out of there. "Shadow come back".

Is all i hear but it's hard to listen to him when he abandoned me at that horrible place so I kept on running to where he can't find me so easily unless he follows my sent to where I'm staying.

After all that's happened I almost forgot to go hunt. My luck was with me on my hunt i for once was able to catch an adult African Buffalo I had to drag it back to my cave where I was staying.

I ate all day to get weight on me and I was really hungry and after it was bedtime so I went to sleep.

( time skip)

Two weeks after the incident with my dad

I know now that I'm definitely pregnant with my raper's cuds. that I love so much it doesn't matter how they were created to me they are my blessing to my horrible life.

they are my light so I have to work hard to keep them healthy and me to because they depend on me and my health is more important to my babies. I can't let my babies down so I'm going out to eat.

"Ok my loves mommy is going to hunt for us so you can be born healthy and happy to me you babies are my everything right now". I leave my home with my babies in mind and what is best for them.

I'm walking and all of  a sudden I'm crouching seeing my lunch and dinner in front of me a juice looking antelope my mouth starts to water at my meal. I crawled up to a male grownup antelope and then I heard a twig snap from my left up ahead was no other then my dad.

Then the antelope starts to run I go after the one that was in front of me and so does my dad. I jumped on my prey tackled him to the ground and cut off his breathing. I then hear its heart and breath slowing down so I snap it's neck and try to drag my meal back home.

then I hear growling I look up and I can't believe I forgot that my dad is here I let out a feral growl back at him then he sniffs the air and I stiffin when he looked at my belly and then he looked so pissed that he started to run at me so to keep my babies safe I grab our meal and tried to leave but he stopped and said.