stories in the making

hi.

it's been awhile.

I currently have 16 stories in my drafts that I would like to share a bit of before I drop the prologues and what not.

however, I'm only gonna show you so many since i've given up on quite a bit of these stories lol.

here they are, each story will be listed from most likely to be published soon to least.

enjoy ! :)

[DRAGON SCOUT]

[DRAGON SCOUT]

"Que la lumière prévaut."

This is a fantasy-based BTS AU. It will be the first well-developed story that I will publish here as I've been working on it's plot for 2 and a half years now. I don't want to give away too much as I don't want to spoil anything, but I'll give you an idea of what it will be about.

The story is set in a fantasy region called Aldia. Aldia is ridden with mystical creatures that fill each and every fairytale out there. However, these creatures are only welcome in one section of this land. You see, Aldia has been split into two territories: one ruled by humans without magic, and the other full of these creatures who were banished from the human territory due to a war that broke out many years ago. After the war was over, the humans used up the last bit of magic they had to create a barrier, sealing the monsters out of their land forever.

For generations, no monster had been able to break through this barrier, until the Dragon Scout arrived. The Scout was a humanoid creature that was able to control and wield the power of his dragons', and he was the only mystical creature that was able to pass through the barrier. Once he first passed through, the people of a nearby village rampaged and mobbed the scout, which enraged him. In revenge, the Dragon Scout cursed all three kingdoms of Aldia, destroying their soils, blackening their skies, and poisoning their waters.

To avenge their people, three princes, along with four other guides and guards, are sent out to the forbidden territory to break the curse and kill the Dragon Scout. The story will be about their journey.

I'm so excited to publish this soon! I've already gotten four chapters written so far! However, I plan on having 10 chapters done before I publish anything, so I can stay ahead on updates and not fall behind! :)