i love you mom

After living with the avengers for a few months shes gotten close to all of them but mostly Nat and Steve.Being around them made her little 6 year old heart flutter like she actually found her family. Baking with Thor,learning everything she need to know from Tony and Bruce, dressing up with Nat, and watching T.V with Steve. Her smile was always big when she was around them and when Mothers Day came around she asked Steve if her can help her pick out some flowers and a card for Nat and walked into the room she was in and Gave her the flowers and card. 

Hugging the older woman she muttered "I love you mom"into Natasha's ear making her freeze in shock with tears welling in he eyes. Nat never thought she would here those words, her hold on the girl tightened not to much to hurt her "I love you too sweetheart" she muttered back making the young girl pull away and give her a smile.

A FEW DAYS LATER 

"MOM" Autumn ran into her moms room "hey kiddo whats up"Nat looked down at the young girl with a smile "guess what me and Uncle Thor did today" Autumn looked at her mom jumping up and down like a kid after they saw a toy in a toy shop "what did you do" Nat asked "HIT IT THOR" Autumn said music feeling the room when Thor came into the room picking up the young girl and putting her on his shoulder. "ready little Thor" Thor asked her "ready big Thor" Thor then put her down and pulled out a small hammer and gave i to her. Autumn started dancing with the hammer in her hand. 

Thor started to imitate her moves and when the song was about to end Autumn doing a small cartwheel her legs not going all the way over ending the dance with a tada both of them on one knee. Nat clapped as she smiled at them both of them "hes like a puppy mom" Autumn she told her mom with puppy dog eyes in her eyes "cute but were not getting you a dog  bub sorry your not old enough" Nat said walking out of the room Autumn and Thor followed Autumn on his shoulders,she covered Thor's ears and said "mom if im able to control Thor im able to control a puppy" she then uncovered Thor ears and Thor put the young girl down and waved her a goodbye 

"Please mom" She asked "ill think about it maybe for your birthday" Nat told her looking at her "i promise now do you want donuts or ice cream" Autumn looked at her "im six not stupid i should get all because im not getting my puppy since my birthday which is in 5 months so until then you owe me a lot of stuff so get me the puppy,ice cream,and the donuts with a milkshake we have a deal and i dont think you want to buy me everything i want so you do this you wont have to buy me anything till my birthday" Nat looked at the girl shocked "or buy me anything i want which do you prefer Mother" "you hang around Tony to much" 

"hey guys we'll be back i have to get this mini Tony a puppy,ice cream, and donuts" Nat told the rest of them . Tony pulled Autumn to the side "i did it now give me my money" Autumn said holding her hand out "Fine" Tony pulled a stack of cash and gave it to her "it better be the amount i told you old man or you can kiss that suit good bye"she warned him Tony rolled his eyes and pulled a little bit more money and gave the six year old it "it was good doing business with you Tony" Autumn said walking away with a smirk and the money in her hand "you too boss"Tony said walking away "okay mom and dad i have a puppy to pick up and ice cream and donuts to get" Autumn walked out of the house. Knowing  she has everyone wrapped around her finger.

hi heres a video of the cutest little puppy lover also her and Thors friendship is so cute and her calling Nat mom and her and Tony doing business together