Chapter 2.

~"No bond is stronger than two girls hating the same person"

Siddharth's pov:
I was feeling... idk what I was feeling honestly it was normal its not the first time iam performing , ya quite thrilled to be sharing a stage with Salman Khan sir.
After my entrance performance was done..iam glad it's done man I suck at dancing, that's why it was just few moves here and there and rest was handled by my charms.. perks of being this handsome .

So moving back after my performance I heard Salman sir
"So Welcome our 13th contestant of the evening the dashing a brilliant performer Siddharth Nigam."

I made my way towards the stage and stood besides him

"Welcome to BB15 Siddharth " he said
"Thankyou sir" I replied

"So Siddharth as we've heard you have some aggression issues" he said he isn't completely wrong but I won't term it as 'aggression issues'.

"Not aggression issues to be exact but I can't really tolerate people bugging me or provoking me for no reason and when they do so that's when I react!"
I replied

"Ok so they should really be careful around you" he joked and I shrugged and laughed
"Maybe they should" I replied

"Now lets which house you are sorted in ,shall we"

And I nodded then we turned towards a screen and after a good half a min of that hat  weirdly dancing it finally displayed the answered "GRYFFINDOR"
It said, basically Iam not that of a fan of Harry Potter but I've heard this was the house in which main leads were, so it's cool than I guess !

He gave me batch of my house and then asked me to select a wand and I picked one.

"Looking forward to see your journey in the Bigg Boss house Siddharth, I would suggest just keep a hold on your aggression and you will surely go far ahead." He said and I nodded

"I will try my best sir"

"Ok so all the best !" He replied and I nodded and made my way towards the exit.

Get ready everyone here I come

*******

Naira's pov:

Ok so I was selected in GRYFFINDOR I thought I would be selected in SLYTHERIN tbh but nevermind I love GRYFFINDOR ofc who won't!

It was so good to meet Salman sir I've always adored him and today I was sharing a stage with him... like wow! It's like a dream come true, iam sure mumma would freak out when she'll see this episode she's a big fan of him.

But right now my concern is not that iam already missing him , it would be so much fun if he would also have come.
I was spinning the wand between my fingers as I walked towards the entry of the Bigg Boss15 house .