𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬//𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 × 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧

tw: brief descriptions of gore, religious themes, blaming oneself for situations out of their control

story type: angst

not long ago, you and me were sitting on the floor late at night humoring ourselves with talk of getting married.
do you remember that?
it was just talk to fill the silence but everytime we broke into fits of flustered laughter i could've sworn i was in love.
and i know how silly that sounds because i don't even fully know you, but i know how easy it would be to fall in love with every single part of you. what i didn't know was how hard it would be to forget you.
norman, you don't know how much i long to remember you as i saw you that night. instead, the beautiful, whole picture of you has been perverted in my mind by an image of you cut open and aired out, bled bone dry. how could i have done this to you, norman? you did nothing.
it's all my fault and i'm not just saying this because i loved you it's because it's true. god killed you to punish me for disobedience. it's my fault for getting attached, it's my fault for being scared, and it's my fault for disobeying and taking matters into my own hands. and i'm so fucking sorry you had to suffer for me. i'm so sorry you had to die for me.

wedding bells split the ambiance in the night, it hurts my ears, i can't listen anymore