16: 𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗈𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗏𝗂. 𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗈𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋.

"I love you so much."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With every single minute that had passed ever since Y/n went outside with Ginny, Harry couldn't help his worries take over as he wondered what was currently happening between the two girls.

"You don't possibly think she killed her, do you?" He asked Ron, who had come over to him to talk about what had just happened. "I mean — it's been long enough and Ginny might be trying to hide her body by now."

"Harry, it's only been three minutes since they stepped outside," sighed Ron, grabbing another shot of the alcohol beverage and downing it all. "Ginny's apology may have just been a fifteen-page essay long. You know how she is."

It seemed like all of his worries were lifted off from him as his shoulders relaxed and the tightened grip he had on his hand softened. "I guess you're right — I just overthink a lot, don't I?"

The two best friends, along with Luna, seemed to try to enjoy themselves during the absence of the girls, but when Ginny walked in without Y/n following behind, all hell seemed to have broken loose for Harry.

"Where's Y/n?" Harry ran over to Ginny, grabbing both of her shoulders and shaking her lightly. "Where did she go? Did you do anything to her?"

"Fucking hell, you idiot," hissed Ginny, removing Harry's hands from her and letting go of them so they dropped by his side whilst he looked at her questioningly.

"You didn't murder her, did you?"

Ginny stared at Harry concerningly before turning to Ron and Luna, who had both ran after Harry. "She went off to the Astronomy Tower. She said she needed a bit of time to cool off, so I suggest you just give her a bit of space for a while before going up there."

Harry frowned, looking down at his drink. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. His eyes trailed up the person's arm, expecting it to be Ron, Luna or Ginny, but he was met with the familiar face of Daphne Greengrass.

"You don't have to worry about her too much, Potter," Daphne assured him. "She's fine."

Finally convinced that his girlfriend doesn't need his comfort for the moment, he nodded, walking back to where he was before Ginny had walked in. Soon, Ron and Luna had followed him, leaving Ginny with Daphne and Hermione, who had also decided to come over to where they all stood.

"Did you do what we told you to do?" asked Hermione whilst Daphne quickly snatched up a chocolate frog from one of the house-elves, who was carrying a tray of many kinds of sweets Theodore and Blaise had bought from Honeydukes. "How'd she take the apology?"

The redhead shrugged in response, leading the other two to a more scheduled corner to make sure no one would be eavesdropping on their conversation. "I did what you two told me," began Ginny, running a hand through her hair. "But I'm not really sure how she took it."

"What did she say?" Daphne spoke up, mouth full of the chocolate.

"She said that she won't forgive me yet, but she'll think about it — she said the same thing about Harry."

"Well, at least you've got it out for her to hear your apology," said Hermione, turning around and walking away whilst Daphne followed after her. "Now, all we have to do is to wait for her response I guess."