19: 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗂𝗑. 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇.

"If anything is more important than my grades, it'll be the day when you decide to give that stupid love potion to that stupid crush of yours."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Are you basically saying that we're ditching Defence Against the Dark Arts just so you could help me save my relationship with Y/n?" asked Harry as he followed after Blaise.

"Technically, yes," The dark-skinned boy replied, leading Harry over to an abandoned corridor. "We're both smart at that subject anyway, so it wouldn't really affect our grades and Snape doesn't really care if both of us are absent or not — the only student he really cares about is Draco and that's all."

Harry huffed and mumbled, "Favouritism much?"

"Don't act as if the same thing happens to you with other teachers," reminded Blaise, stopping in the middle of the corridor and looking to see if anyone else (such as Filch or Mrs Norris) was there as well. "I mean, look at Dumbledore! That old man is basically in love with you. He literally gives Gryffindor points just for your existence."

The Gryffindor shivered at the thought of the Headmaster being in love with him as he and Blaise continued to walk down the halls. "Don't remind me," muttered Harry. "It's traumatising enough to think about."

Blaise glanced at him for a second before turning around and shrugging his shoulders. "I'm only telling the truth, mate," he replied. "Sometimes I think that he loves you more than Y/n does."

All of a sudden, memories suddenly flooded his head, reminding the raven-haired wizard why he was currently standing in the middle of the corridor in front of one of his girlfriend's best friends, who he had claimed to dislike in his early years at Hogwarts.

"Speaking of Y/n, how exactly am I going to stop Ainsworth from getting to her if I am standing in some corridor in some part of the castle and far away from her? Wouldn't that just make him closer to her since I'm not there to beat the living shit out of him?"

Sighing, Blaise pinched the bridge of his nose — a clear sign that he was questioning his life decisions on why he had decided to help his best friend's dumbass boyfriend?

'Why is Y/n with him again?' he thought to himself as he tried to silence out Harry's rants about not being able to stop Chester from stealing his beloved.

Soon enough, Harry found himself getting cut off short from his rant as Blaise held tightly onto his shoulders, towering over him to shut him up.

"Can you shut the fuck up real quick?" Blaise questioned in a frustrated-like tone. "I can't focus on my plan with your goddamn voice blabbering on and on in the background, so shut it."

Immediately, Harry sealed his mouth close whilst the Slytherin stepped away from him, muttering something along the lines of how Gryffindors were the most annoying people he had met besides Draco.

Scared to make one wrong move in front of the intimidating boy, Harry continued to keep quiet despite his deep desire to protest about how not all Gryffindors were like that.

"Right," began Blaise, bringing Harry from his thoughts and back to reality. "First things first, you will follow every single step I set out for you or else this stupid plan wouldn't work, got that?"

One thing he learnt for sure was that all Slytherins were intimidating as fuck.

Satisfied with the green-eyed boy's nod, Blaise carried on with his guide. "Now, Potter, I present you to my guide on how to steal a bag."