Bullies (with sicknap)

i dont't really know how to start but yeah also there is no picture because im writing this on my dad's computer lmao

(Tuesday march 3th, Sapnap POV)

It was a normal day today, except for the fact that i was not feeling well but i decided i would only say something about it when it would get worse. I was walking to school when i remembered that i forgot to bring lunch money but i mean my bullies would take it anyway so it doesn't really matter. I arrived at school and saw my bullies straight (gay hahha laugh) away. They were surrounded by all the girls. I couldn't say i wasn't jealous because i mean i am gay and they both are my type but i know they dont like me so i push the feelings away.  i make eyecontact with both off them and they smirk at me. i feel my face start to heat up but when they start walking towards me i quickly hide it. ''Come with us to the bathroom'' George says with a smirk. I look at them confused but nod and walk behind them.

(In the bathroom Sapnap POV prob through most of the story)

As i walk in the bathroom i think of what they were going to do like beat me up push my head in a toilet or something like that. They lock the door behind me and i start getting anxious and fiddle with my fingers. ''Don't be nervous pretty boy we are not here to hurt you'' Clay also known as Dream says. i feel my face turn red and both of them smirk at my face. ''Come here baby boy i wanna see you better'' George says. I do as he says but I cover my face with my hands because i'm embarrassed about it. ''No, we want to see your face don't hide it from us baby boy'' Dream says and i take my hand away from my face and look at the ground awkwardly. Dream and George grab my chin to make me look them in their eyes (dont ask me how okay). As i look into their eyes i notice how pretty they are but what i didn't know was that i am staring. ''You like what you see babyboy?'' Geroge asks and i turn red and turn around and hide in one of the bathroom stalls and lock the door. ''Oh baby boy we didn't mean to scare you away please unlock the door'' Dream says in a sweet tone of voice and i do as he says and when i look at them i notice that they look guilty. ''Sorry i was a bit embarrassed about what you guys have said these past 5 minutes'' I say and look at the ground again. They both giggle at me and give me a hug. I stand there in a  t-pose not sure of what to do but i decide i will hug them back and so i do. ''We love u Sapnap'' They both say in sync. I am trying to just process what they said so it's quiet for a minute. ''I love u guys to'' I finally say after like what seemed to hours. They nod lock eyes with each other and than me. ''We are so so sorry for bullying you the past year we didn't really mean it we were mad because both of our parents hate us because of our sexuality and we decided no one could be gay'' They say and i look at them sad because i remembered that me parents kicked me out of my house because i came out as gay but what i didn't notice was a tear escaping my eye . ''Why are you crying baby?'' Dream says and that's when i notice the tears streaming down my face so i quickly try to hide them but i already know i was to late. George looks at me sad and then pulls me and Dream into a group hug and that's when i break down and sart sobbing into their collars (idk how both but bare with me okay im prob going to hell fror this anyway so it doesn't really matter). 

(Sicknap starts here)

We hear the bell ring so i try to get up and go to class but that's when i start to feel really sick and i run to the toilet to puke and so i did. When i turn around they were standing there and then they carried me to the concierge and i pass out from exhaustion. When i wake up i notice im not at my house i start to panick but then i see George and Dream sitting next to me cuddeling. I smile at the sight but then my head starts to hurt even more so i shake both of them awake '' My head hurts really bad'' I say and Dream gets up to get something ''Can i take ur tempature honey?'' George asks sweet and softly not the George that i know who is though and mean. i nod yes and he smiles at me and grabs the thermometer and takes it and places it under my armpit. After waiting he takes a look ''Awww baby ur burning up ur 105°F '' When George says that i see Dream walk in with Advil and a glass of water. He hands me the glass and pills and i take them in ''Why does it taste so badd'' i say and they both laugh at me. ''We will go to the store because we dont have ingredients for soup so stay in bed or your headache will get worse okay'' Dream says and i nod yes and lay back down.

(When Dream and George get back from the store)

I get woken up from the sound of the door opening and when i look up i see Dream and George standing there with a bowl of soup and a glass of water with more medicine. I pout when i see the medicine and they both aww at my face. i sit up gay (hahahha get it) and take the soup and water but i leave the medicine on the tray ''You have to take the medicine to make u feel better honey'' Dream says and gives the medicine and i take it looking angry at him but take the medicine and make a wierd face because of the taste and quickly take a sip from the soup and sigh because it tastes nice. ''Let ur know if u need anything okay we'll be downstairs watching a movie okay?'' George asks, '' yeah bye love you guys'' i say and they look shocked and then i remember what i said nd pretend i am asleep ''We love u to babyboy (oh god please forgive me)'' They both say and they walk out the room. After 10 minutes of trying to sleep but i couldn't i give up and decided if i wanted to go downstairs or stay upstairs i overthink

Thoughts of sapnap

what if they said it as a joke? what if their not the real ones and they were kidnapped and killed? what if their only doing this to make romours over me? Before i know im crying again so i quickly walk downstairs and see them on the couch watching a movie i quietly walk up to them and stand next to the couch unsure of what to say ''What happend baby'' Dream says as he and George look up to me ''Do you guys really love me or are you playing with me?'' i ask they both look at me ''Why would you think that'' George says ''I've always over thought everything don't worry about it'' i say but they both pull me on their laps and pull me into their chest ''We love you so much you won't ever know '' (help there's thunder and i hate it im shaking lmao) I start to feel tired and then something happens that i thought i could only dream of Dream kisses me on the lips and i melt into the kiss. After we pull away George kisses me and i also melt into the kiss and my stomach exploded with butterflies. After we pull away i feel even more tired so i lay down and fall asleep on them

wc 1400

Thank you so much for reading this i hope u enjoyed and remember to eat and drink also im rn having a panic attack because of fucking thunder but yeah also this is my first long oneshot was it good? 1440 words