The man

First day of school was great I made lots of new friends. I still miss my old school but it's ok this one is better. As I walk home with my headphones in full bast getting pulled into the beat. I couldn't help but feel a strange feeling so I turned around to find nothing there. That's strange I thought as I kept on walking this time I heard a loud thud. I quickly turned around as it was pitch black I couldn't see anything.

Then I saw a shadow figure my heart froze I instantly started running and looked back to see if it was following it was I ran faster. It was fast and it was catching up to me I was beyond terrified. Suddenly I felt it grab me and covered my mouth so I couldn't scream. I tried my best to escape it was to strong. I was thrown in a van and driven of with I reached for my phone but relized I lost it during the struggle.

All I could do was try stay calm and collect my thoughts and think of a escape plan. I wanted to cry but I held it in. 20 minutes later we stopped and I relized we was at a gas station and I heard a another person there. I screamed as loud as I could for him to hear me it worked I heard him say if someone was in the boot

Suddenly I heard a gunshot it was so loud it felt like my eardrums had exploded I heard intense ringing in my ears. Someone then opened the boot he put the gun to my head and said
" if you don't shut up I'll kill you" I tried to look at him and remember as many features of him as I could hair colour how tall stuff like that.then he stuffed the guy that tried to help me In the boot as well. I had never seen anything so horrific I instinctively look away crying.
"That will be you soon" he said and slammed the boot and sped away. I tried not to look at the man who tried to help me. Suddenly he stopped with his gun drawn opened the boot and dragged me out and took me inside.