Meeting Him Again

# ~No-Ones POV~

Isaac has decided to go back to the City of Mizu, just alone this time. He told Charles that he was going out to see an old friend, but deep down, he think Charles really knew what he was doing. He carried his boat out and placed it into the water. He rode on his boat for about 5 minutes, before arriving at the old, stone monument. He pulled the lever and went down the secret hatch that held many unknown secrets about the idols from the past.

## ~Ranbob POV~

I was organising some old history books, until I heard that dreaded hatch open again. I wonder who here's this time? the last group of people was an easy kill, so prone to manipulation. I ready my dagger and strap my gloves on. As far as I could tell, it's only one person this time, so this shouldn't be too difficult. I go down to greet them, only to be met by a familiar face. "Hello again, Ranbob."

## ~Isaac POV~

I stare at the shocked ender hybrid standing right infront of me, his sharpened, bloody dagger no longer hidden behind his back. He hadn't expected to see me again, that's for sure.
"Eh- how are you back?! I killed you!"
He shouted, pretty loudly, too. Well, I guess he didn't know about the 3 lives system.
"Wh- I should you kill you again, right now!"
He pushed the knife against my throat and covered my mouth with his arm, probably so I couldn't scream. With his height being around 9'6" I was slightly terrified, but I still had 2 more lives, so I shouldn't really worry about it too much. His grip on the knife tightened, until, I'm guessing he heard something, as I felt his arm pull away.

## ~Charles POV~

That stupid City. I could bet gold pots Isaac was back there. I climbed down the ladder, wondering what could've changed if we never found this dumb City in the first place.
"C'mon, C'mon, where are you Isaac?"
I mutter to myself while searching for my missing friend I was so worried about. After about 2 minutes of searching I started to get more desperate and worried.
"Maybe he wasn't here? Maybe he was actually fine, like he told me he'd be!"
I didn't even realise I was talking to myself, until I finished speaking. Him being lost was already really starting to mess with my head.

## ~Isaac POV~

I had managed to hide from Ranbob, his footsteps were echoing everywhere, they sounding so.. desperate? Why was he so desperate to find me? Whatever, I wasn't that worried, though. As I thought earlier, I still have 2 more lives left, although, this was still terrifying. It was kind of like being in a low-budget horror movie, you know? (Emphasis on the 'low-budget.) Hiding from something that was bound to find you eventually, while some person on the TV was screaming at you to do something, even if you can't hear them. They're not even aware of the stress you'd be in, so of course I wouldn't be making rational decisions, plus they can actually see what this so-called serial killers point of view is. I wonder if I should just make a break for it. If I could get a head start, chances are I'd make it out alive. While completely absorbed in my thought process, I heard the trap-door to my hiding spot shoot open, followed by a violent tug on my arm. As I was being dragged, to what I assumed was my demise, I look up to see my fate-sealer, only to be met with.. orange hair? Last time I checked, Ranbob's hair was Black and white.
"Wait.. Charles? Is that-"
I was shut down by a loud shush. I know it was for our safety, but ouch. He pulled me all the way to entrance of the abandoned City, all while Ranbob was chasing after us, he was catching up, too. I was told to climb the ladder, as more of a threat than a command. Not wanting to get slapped by Charles, I did as I was told. Before I could actually process what just happened, I got a hard, but playful nudge in the arm from my friend. "Careful next time, alright? You had me worried sick."
He laughed. I nodded, as I followed him back to the boats lined up against the stone monument that lead me to this mess. Still, I wonder what Ranbob would of done to me if Charles didn't save me last second. Guess I'll find out soon enough.
"Oh, and don't you ever even think about going there, ever again."
he stared at me with a look of anger. Okay, maybe I won't find out.

805 words
This is my first story please be nice :,)