Should I?

~No-onePOV~

Isaac pulled multiple notebooks out of his backpack. They had random facts of different idols from the Great Disc War. He scrolled through the pages: Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy, Quackity, George, Sapnap. Not the ones he was looking for, but they were the only ones he really had anything about. The two that interested him the most were Dream and Karl. They all seemed different from the rest. Ranbob seemed to adore Dream more than any of the other idols, and Karl had a strange access to water. He tried to remember anything that he learned about the two, but almost nothing came to mind.
"Hey Isaac! How are you? Charles and Cletus are still out fishing, so I thought I'd pay you a visit!"
Isaac looked up to see Benjamin giving him a passionate smile. He smiled back and gave him a small wave.
"Hi Benji! I was just going through my notebook. That Mizu place-"
He stopped speaking when he saw the disgruntled look on his friends face, it was rare to see him like that. "You know that place isn't safe, Isaac. Especially when we all lost our lives there. Why don't we find out more about them somewhere else? From the looks of it, it seemed like that was a big chunk of history, so there's bound to be atleast one place else that displays some information."
Benjamin replied back. Isaac knew he was right, but they were so far away from any other civilisation, that the chances of finding something like that were incredibly slim. His friend walked over and looked at his book in interest. 'Quackity, Karl and Sapnap seem to have a strong connection, as displayed by things they all share between them.'
"Connection?"
Benji asked in confusion. Isaac nodded and pointed out they all had rings that matched each other's colours in a little sketch he drew.

~Cletus POV~

"Listen, Charles, it technically isn't a hate crime if they're an Enderman. Even if it is, we'll blame it on the water, I mean who lives underwater if you're dangerously allerg-"

"How did we get to hate crimes? I was just talking about how weird that Ranbob guy was. I mean you're probably right, but still, who knows, he could be listening right now,"
Charles joked. I turned my back on him and continued fishing, if he was being sassy, then I'd be sassy too.
"Turning your back on me won't work, you know! I could still tip your boat over!"
I turn around and stick my tongue out at my already mad accomplice. That changed the moment I got whacked over the head by who knows what, and was suddenly in the cold sea water. I hear muffled laughter from above me. So we're playing games now, huh? Well you're on. I swim to the bottom of his boat and drag him underwater aswell by suddenly pulling on his arm. I heard a scream before it was silenced by the salty water. I'd be dead when I get home, yes, but hey, it was funny. If water didn't stop any and all momentum I would've gotten murdered right then and there, but it does, so sucks for you, Charles. I swim to the surface, my friend following behind me. I flip the capsized boat to it's original position and climb in.
"What can I say? I keep my promises."
He said with a smirk. Didn't even try to hide it or anything.
"Yeah, well now you're drenched in water too, I see this as an absolute win!"
I shout back.
"Cletus, buddy, pal, I'm going to drag you back to that hell city and lock the exit if you don't shut up right now,"
he said staring me dead in eyes. I glare back at him, unimpressed.
"Yeah right. You don't even have the balls to ask for food when Benji's cooking, let alone killing me,"
I reply smugly. Charles didn't seem to find it as funny as I did, but like I care about that idiot's opinion.
"Whatever. Let's head back to Isaac's place.."
He murmured from beside me.

              ~Benjamin POV~

I stared at Isaac as the bacon sizzled on the pan. I was worried about him. Don't get me wrong, he's great and can take care of himself, but I sometimes think he goes a bit too far with his research. I mean, going back to the place where you died isn't exactly my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat.

"ISAAC! BENJI!" A voice I couldn't confuse with any other boomed from the waters laying infront of our house.
"Hey, Cletus. You and Charles have a good time?"
I ask while placing some toast on a plate for us to eat later.
"If you count getting absolutely drenched in water as a 'good time' then sure, we did,"
Charles replied sarcastically. Short laughs erupted from Cletus upon hearing the disappointment in his voice.
"Make sure you don't get everything wet, I'm not spending another day cleaning up your problems."
Isaac complained from the bed.
"You know I would never."
Cletus smiled while intentionally flicking water all over the carpet. A loud groan could be heard in response to Cletus' mockery.
"I can't believe you guys are grown adults. Except for you, Charles, you get out of this one, this time. Anyways, the food's done, come-"
Before I could even finish my sentence, the food is almost completely engulfed by Cletus, I wouldn't be surprised if he ate the plate in his hunger aswell.
"Uh.. so, do you happen to have enough for seconds?"
He asked me, trying to sound as polite as that 'thing' could be.
"No. No I don't. The rest is for the only half-decent people in this room,"
He folded his arms like a little kid would do before throwing a tantrum.
"Fine, just don't eat all of it,"

                 ~Isaac POV~
   (Also time skip for 2 hours later)

Light snores could be heard as Cletus finally got to sleep. He was always the last one. Always.

I crept to the outside, the sky always looked prettier at night time. I remember at this time of night, Benji and I would always point out the different things the starts formed, but that was the past. Things are different now.

I stared at the boat that was still filled with water after Cletus and Charles little 'fight' earlier.

I wonder.. would he still be awake at this time? Would I be able to.. y'know, go back? It couldn't be that dangerous, right? Just my head messing with me. Yeah, that's it.

I sat on the cold sand, my legs dangled into the water. I missed this. My head turned back to the boat again. It was so tempting. What if I just did? What's the worst that could happen?

I stand up, sand stuck to the bit of my pants that were in the water. I placed a hand on the boat. It was filled with terrible memories. Memories I don't want to think about right now. I get in and start thinking about all the possible things that could go wrong. I sigh and look at my reflection in the water.

"..should I..?"