chapter 4 - god she is beautiful

Isabella POV:

(SIDE NOTE ISABELLA WILL BE CALLING PAIRS. IVY BECAUSE THAT HER NICKNAME FOR HER.)

God I'm about to do something very dumb.

Ever since i left all i can think about is how Alessandro and the boys would have reacted when they found out about me being pregnant or the day Paris was born. They would of loved her and spoiled her rotten i know that and yet i couldn't find it in myself to stay. 

I have to make it up to them. 

 And that the reason I'm siting on my couch after putting little ivy down for a nap about to send them a picture of Ivy when she was just  born. 

This could back fire and they could find us but at this moment and time i was done running. I wanted to go back and  see then and gave them all the time i took form them with ivy but i couldn't. I was young and dumb and because of that i took ivy and ran and didn't think twice on what that would do to them.

 I was selfish. 

And i know that they will never forgave me for that and i get that. But they deserve to know her. God they probably know about my pregnancy but not the gender of the baby, I'm a really bad person.   Who could take the chance of know there only daughter and there only little sister from someone, well i know one person and that's me.

I know that one day they would find us so ever seen i ran away i have been taking a lot of photos and videos of ever step until now. I know that will never make up for the time i took from them but i was hoping that they would at less get to see ivy when she was a baby. Not that she still not in her baby phase but i meant when she was a new born.

my little ivy. my baby 

how could i do something like that to her, she should have all of her family in her life and for to take that from her just shows how much of a bad mum i am. 

that why I'm siting on couch about to send a baby picture of ivy to Alessandro, he dissevered to at least see his baby and maybe one day ill grow up and they can meet in person. 

before i could chicken out i pressed sent on the picture.

god me and Alessandro made a wee cutie.

But what if they find use, will they try to take my girl after all i did take her away from them. 

Before i could get too deep into my thoughts ivy ran into the room and straight over to where i was siting. She tried to get onto the couch but she was a very small kid even though her brothers and father were giants to even tall people, even i was above average for a women.

i help her up onto the couch as she would of been trying to get up for hours if  i let her.

Paris ivy- "mummy mummy" she flew into my arms and barrier her face into my neck, something she only dose with people she trusts.