Chepter 1

Lewis walked into chemistry hand in hand with Eelenor. Lewis was very excited. He loved science and he loved his girlfriend. Lewis sat down at the very front and eelenor sat down in the desk next to him. He smiled at her as other people came pouring into the class. The teacher appeared at the front. "Alright everybody please come in and find a seat quickly so we can start." The older woman chirped. Lewis flashed a smile at Eelenor again.

When everybody was seated (or so it appeared) the teacher spoke. "Welcome to chemistry! My name is Ms Isahoe." She wrote her name on the board as she talked.  "I'll start with the attendance. If i say your name just say 'heere'."

She was about half way through the list when a tall boy stumbled into the open doorway breathing heavily. As he walzted in tho Lewis realized tall was a bit of an understatement. The boy was massive. And fit. Wow was he fit. Round green eyes and chestnut curls. Lewiss eyes didnt leave the boy as he reached out to his side and pushed Eelenor out of her seat. "Ow Lewis!! Thats my face!" She bellowed annoyingly.

Lewis turned then, pushing harder on the girls face and neck until she fell out of her chair.

"This desks free!" Lewis bleated catching the attention of the mysterious giant at the front.

His smile was blinding.

Eelenor tried valiantly to resume her position next to Lewis but the tall boys legs were far too long and he was at the desk before Eelnor could even stand up.

"Oops." Lewis said smiling brightly and nodding in the direction of Eelnor.

"Hi." The boys cheeks turned pink.

"Lewissss." Eelnor hissed from her position on the floor.

"Shutup Eelnor i lik men now." Lewis sighed resting his chin on his hand and taking in every inch of the most beautiful human being he had ever seen.

"Im Henri." The boy blurted suddenly.

"Lewis Tommoson?" The teacher called.

"Here." He replied weakly, still fixated on the gorgeously lanky teen next to him. "Guess u know my name." Lewis winked.

Henris cheeks slowly turned even pinker.

"Wana eat my ass during free period?" Henri said after a moment of silence.

Lewiss mouth fell open in shock but he recovered quickly and grinned at Henri.

"Sure."  He replied.

"Lewis wtf?" Eelnor screeched, having finally found a home two desks behind him. "You were supposed to eat my ass during free period?!"

Lewis tore his eyes away from Henri to glare at Eelnor. "Ur ass is grass and quite frankly i dont wanna mow it."

Eelnor gasped.

"Plus i told you, i likk men now." Lewiss gaze landed on Henri again and he huffed out a soft noise of content. Henri made a motion with his fingers that looked vaguely like anal sex.

"No, no, no." Eelnor protested, but Lewis had already lost intrest in the fretful female. Instead he focused on Ms. Isahoe who had slipped on a lab coat and was now giving out pairs of goggles and beakers.

"So to kick off this school year i thought maybe weed do some fun little experiments."

"Weed?" Somebody muttered at the back.

"Blaze it." Henri hollered.

"Henri." Lewis said putting a finger to his lips.

Henri stared at him for a while before choking out a neither loud nor quiet. "I'm gonna kiss u now."

Lewis froze in anticipation as Henri leaned in.

"Lewis, Henri pay attention please." Ms. Isahoe noted curtly.

"Ya Lewis and Henri." Eelenor grumbled.

Henri pulled away quickly as Lewis shot Eelenor a look over his shoulder.

"I will be picking your groups for this activity. Neil, Zen. Lima, Sophie..." Isahoe started rattling off names and pairing people up. Then, she reached lewis and Henri. "If i pair u up do u promise you'll both send me nudes?" She said slowly.

Lewis and Henri nodded enthusiastically.

"Alright. Lewis and Henri are partners."

"Whatre the odds??" Eelnor scoffed from somewhere.

Lewis and Henri then proceeded to dress, slipping on the white lab coats and goggles. Lewis was setting up the beakers on the table they recieved when Henri squeezed into the space between Lewis and the hard surface. Henri looked down at the blue eyed cutie fondly. "Ms Isahoe is a bit of a cock block." He stated.

But Lewiss chuckle was abruptly cut off by Henri pressing their lips together. The kiss was heated and soon enough Henri had flipped them around so Lewiss bum was pressed against the table and his much shorter legs were wrapped around his hips. Lewis moaned into the kiss when Henri grabbed a fistful of the small boys arse.

Henri released him tho and glanced over his shoulder to see half of the class staring at them. Ms. Isahoe was taking a video. "Back to work!" She sputtered at the class driopping her iphone. The class complied. Her eyes met Henris. "U too!"

Henri pulled away from Lewis and got back to work helping Lewis set up the beakers and chemicals. "That was my first time kissing a guy." Lewis said suddenly. Henris cheeks flushed but his eyes didnt leave the paper on the table. "It was gr8." Lewis continued. Henri looked up.

Then out of no where Henri was shoved backwards.

"Hey Lewis." Eelenor said brightly, standing in the exact spot Harry had been only seconds before.

Lewis clenched his jaw. "Eelenor i was talking with Henri, go do your work!"

Eelenor frowned but remained where she was. Henri stood awkwardly behind her playing with his hands. All lewis could see was Henris hands. He pushed past Eelenor and grasped Henris hands. Big. Strong. Hands. Lewis nearly groaned. "I don't wanna wait until free period." He whispered in Henris ear, standing up on the tips of his toes.

Henri shivered and started unbuckling his belt. Lewis frantically stopped the movement mumbling. "Just cause I dont wanna doesnt mean I cant." Lewis laughed at Henris eagerness. Henri blushed to the roots of his hair. They resumed their assignment as Eelenor burst into tears and fled the school.

During free period the pair escaped to the schools boiler room and Lewis ripped Henris ass apart. Eelenor was never seen of or heard from again.

The end.