truth

"truth" i answered.

"okay okay let me think... okay! why don't you live in tokyo?" she asked.

"i wanted to stay with my mother.." i replied.

"so boring what about tetsuro? isnt he lonely?" she asked.

"he has kenma"

"since that was boring someone else go" she went on.

the game of truth or dare got boring since no one wanted to play in the first place, but that didn't stop ririka from targetting me yet again.

"okay truth or dare y/n?"

"truth"

"remember when guys were all over you at parties why is that why you don't go to parties anymore? i know he said you're friends but i wanna hear it from you... is it because you're dating nishinoya?"

"hey y/n my cup is empty can you fill it up with soda please?" mary interfered.

"hold on a second" i replied.

"we're not dating ririka but i can't help but know what do you plan to do with ryota? hurt him again?" i asked pettily.

"i- thats not what i-"

"stop attacking me for being a bad friend when you were a bad girlfriend" i went off.

ryota was silent.

noya squeezed my hand a little to calm me down.

"i'll go get you your drink mary" i got up walking to my kitchen.

noya followed into the kitchen and watched me pour mary's drink angrily.

"are you just gonna stare at me?" i yelled.

he nodded.

"are you gonna say something?"

he shook his head.

THATS SO CANON

his comfort was just what i needed.

"do you wanna chill in your room for a bit for you to cool your head?" he asked smiling.

i nodded.

"here give this to mary and the meet me in my room"

THATS JOT MEANT TO SOUND SEXUAL JUST A REMINDED Y/N DO RHIS ONCE A WEEK SO ITS THE NORM FOR THEM !!!!!!!

he nodded and left the kitchen i took a deep breath and walked the stairs up to my room.

noya soon made his way up.

"your house is so big i almost walked into the wrong room" he chuckled.

i giggled.

"i just don't want ryota to get hurt again" i said.

"i was the reason they broke up in the first place"

"seeing ririka letting her fame get to her was annoying me because ryota deserved so much better"

"and in the end i got in between their relationship" i went on.

"why is she taking what happened a year ago out on me?"

little did i know i started to cry and hadn't realised.

noya sat down next to me both of us leaning on the frame of my bed on the floor, he went in for a side hug and i rest my head on his shoulder.

god he was good at comforting me.

"you can cry all you want with me... so cry" he softly said into my ear.