Final Fight

*from Y/n pov*

You charge at Perfect Shadow and put the katana back in its scabbard. He punches you square in the side of the face and you counter with a kick to the side. While hes disoriented you take the chance to throw him through one of the buildings. He struggles to regain his footing and you go in for a final attack when out of nowhere a massive winged creature attacks you from behind.

It pulls you away from Perfect Shadow and bites you in throat. You try to pull it off but Perfect Shadow tackles you to the ground. You try to ward off the two of them but its no use. The winged creature swoops down and tears of the armor of the spectral figure surrounding you.

Perfect Shadow grabs the gaints head and slams it into the ground over and over. All the sudden the sky above you begins to glow a bright pink and a massive lighting bolt hits the flying creature.

Y/n: Drift!

Drift lands on the ground and flings a massive lighting bolt at Perfect Shadow and Perfect Shadow gets off of you as he recovers from the blast. You grab Perfect Shadow and hoist him over your shoulder and throw him into the lake across from Misty. He seems dazed at the moment and you take the time to go over to the group.

You step out of the giant purple figure and run over to Vi. You two embrace in a passionate kiss and you lull away from each other. You hear Perfect Shadow let out a groan dignaling hes getting up.

Y/n: Sorry I have to go so soon Vi, and Thanks Drift.

D: No problem.

You enter back into the figure and jump over to Perfect Shadow. Hes gone, but then put off nowhere he trips you and grabs your leg throwing you into Misty Meadow. You smash through the clock tower and you hear him crash to the ground. He goes back to his normal sized form and you make the purple giant dissapate. You jump down from the wreckage of the building.

Ps: Y/n why dont we stop the fighting now and join forces.

Y/n: How about I fucking kill you. Your a monster who commits nothing but atrocities. Both of our journeys may end here but I am going to bring you down.

Ps: Death is the only journey left for you Y/n.

Y/n: Well death would be quite the adventure.

Perfect Shadow runs at you and you you both jump at each both of your fists connevting with the others face. You going flying back smashing against a car and he goes through a glass window. You sit dazed and watch as he gets up and gets a metal pole off the ground.

Ps: You are a real pain in my ass!

Y/n: *chuckles* Well I aim to please.

He gits you in the stomach with the bar and you fall to you knees. You cough up blood and he hits you over the back. You get kicked in the stomach and he laughs maniacally. You watch as he walks over to you with the metal bar and raises it over his head.

Ps: Get ready Rift Master. Your demise is here.

The bar cuts through the air towards yoy, your eyes squeeze shut as you prepare for the final blow but it never comes. You open your eyes and see Kondor standing in front of you with the bar through his chest. He gslls to the floor and you catch him as he struggles to breathe.

Y/n: Why would you do that Kondor?

K: Im sorry about your clan kid, I really am. Ive changed and I want my father dead. Enough have died by his hand.

He clutches your hand and puts something in it. A cherry blossom seed.

K: Thanks for changing me kid...