this special is gonna be freaking long and if you read all this i love you

On December, 2017 (probably right after Christmas) a person got a wattpad account on a Kindle my grandma bought me to read books (yeah sorry Grandma I didn't)

A few days later, this person wrote a story called...The Winterwatcher Story.

YEAH EXACTLY LMAO. (This frantic obsession continued into making a winterwatcher army and a whole lot of winterwatcher fanfics, but everyone liked glorybringer more so I goodbye, winterwatcher—)

Here's the first chapter (no I will not publish the whole book because it makes me want to drown in a lake) because I feel like it-

Before you start, I am ashamed of myself. For actually writing this. Like. What. And publishing it. I was not in my right mind at December 2017. (It's not like I'm in my right mind at this moment, but I can swear that I was crazier then)

Ready?

Start-

Winter. He's here. With me. I'm staring into his eyes.

What a great way to start a story. Right.

"Moon," Winter said softly.
"Winter," she said cautiously. Why do you have to be so complicated? Why do you always leave and then come back? Why do you have to be nice and not be nice at the same time?

GOD STOP THINKING IT'S MAKING ME CRINGE-

Why do you have to be in my head all the time?

Ma'am, you need to get surgery. First, go to the hospital. And then go to a mental hospital. You need treatment in both.

Moon reached out and hugged him tightly. Let's just enjoy this moment. His scales are touching mine. His coldness pressing my coolness. He's with me for now. He won't leave. At least for now.