prologue

*

You were well known during the days you trained as a padawan under master Kit Fisto. Everyone knew the girl from Tatooine who dual weld two lightsabers better than anyone has seen. The Force you wielded was strong.

Shortly after your ninth birthday on Tatooine, you were sensed by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. A simple disturbance in the Force. He had returned to the planet shortly after the death of Qui-Gon Jinn. You're not sure what he returned for, but he insisted that a member of the council would take you as a padawan learner. It was strange how no one from the council was able to sense you from birth.

Years passed and you began to train under Master Fisto. You grew stronger and your Jedi skills improved quickly. Master Fisto was sure you would be one of the greatest Jedi to live, but Obi-Wan was persistent in believing that his padawan was going to be the most powerful. He claims Qui-Gon once believed what he believes.

You didn't know what was to come. You trained for this your whole life and you were almost ready to complete my trials. But recently, you've had problems with a feeling you were unfamiliar with. A feeling that Jedi are encouraged to have, but not to act.

Love.

* * *

The things are the usual. If you haven't read any imagines before or you need a reminder I'm using these:

Y/n - your name
L/n - last name
N/n - nickname
H/c - hair color
H/s - hair style
E/c - eye color

That's pretty much it as of now. If there are any more I'll add them as we go throughout the story.

I also originally wrote this story in first person, so I went through and changed all of the perspectives so if there's a mistake that I missed and it doesn't make sense, I'd love to hear.

Enjoy reading!