chapter one.

May 09 2021

A lot of people, when they think of love and being in a relationship.

They think about roses, sex, marriage, sex, kids, sex, and bonding.

This obviously doesn't apply to everyone because some (like me) think of the little things.

Love is real. And being in a serious relationship doesn't take much.

Communicate is key. But listening is required otherwise you're wasting your breath.

Set your standards high. And make sure you're being the kind of person you could handle or deal with.

Because if you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.. how could you expect others to handle you?

Don't be the person to take out your trust issues on someone who's done nothing to deserve assumptions.

Even if it's hard, you have to trust them. And if you really just don't trust that person, you might just not work out.

It may be hard for you and take a lot to do it but if you just have no faith in that person for little petty reasons, nothing will work out for you.

You're gonna have to get your heart broken over and over again. But if you give up and become a "player". You're not helping yourself in any kind of way.

You're holding too much in as a "player". You may think it's protecting you from getting hurt again but it's making you more vulnerable.

Love is how you develop in life. Love teaches you. Love makes you realize what you used to do that was wrong.

Love will make you realize drugs and alcohol only hid the pain temporarily.

If weed and drugs and alcohol made the pain go away for real, you wouldn't have to use it more than once.

It makes you more vulnerable, and naive. It makes you forget how to love.

Don't be the person to check their phone every five minutes. Have faith. And if you can't, leave.

Don't ask them dumb questions and expect specific answers all the time.

It's not always about insecurities. I get it that sometimes it is.. but in reality it's just that y'all haven't seen pure true love and that's why nothing works out when it comes to love in this generation.

Let your heart get broken. It's okay to cry about how they hurt you. It's okay to be upset. It's okay to not even know how you feel.

It's okay.

But once you cry so much over how you've been treated, you realize, you have to be the good in order to take put the bad.

You can be the change within this generation.

Continue to be nice, even if you FEEL like it got you nowhere. It did.

Once you choose to be mean and rude instead because you don't want to get hurt. You'll just be wasting more time.

Continue to be who you really feel you are. Stop hiding for everyone to see you as a person who doesn't care.

You have to care to live. You have to care to love. You have to care to have that life you want.

I promise. Once you get over that person, it'll be worth the tears.

It's okay to admit you loved them. And that they had you head over heals.

Don't be ashamed about being in love. Don't be ashamed that you showed your love. You did no wrong. The person who hurt you was wrong.

So why change?

Take some time to cry.

Take some time to think about how life was when you had that loved one.

You'll cry because you were happy. So why change if you want to continue to be happy?

Cry about it.

It's okay.

After a while of crying. You'll get over them. You'll let them be shitty. You'll be done.

Crying and thinking about it. Writing about it in a journal will get you to move on.

Because you'll understand that they did wrong and not you.

Just remember this.

You can NEVER stop loving a person.
Love is forever.

And if you did "stop loving" them. You probably never did love them.

Just like if you're mom is a terrible parent, you'll be really mad; but you'll still love her.

Because love doesn't just go away.

Stop holding onto so much pride. Fall in love. It'll only mature you. Make you better.

Don't let your friends make think that being in love is for the weak. And being in love is weird. It's not. It's really healthy for your heart and brain.

If they call being in love "simping." And they make it seem that being a
"simp" is bad. They're hurt. And they're scared. And they're really the weak ones.

And that's okay to be weak sometimes.
You're gonna hurt but don't discourage others from being genuinely happy.

This is all I have to teach and preach to you. Have a wonderful day! Just remember Love is real ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎.