-40-

Jisung woke up to the sound of something shuffling around beside him. He slowly opened his eyes, letting out a yawn. The boy immediately noticed how empty he felt, making him frown.

Jisung looked to the side, seeing Minho folding up his clothes. Jisung's royal suit hung in his closet, looking as good as ever.

"Good morning, baby." Minho said, kissing Jisung's head.

Jisung smiled, closing his eyes again while Minho kissed all over his face. The boy watched Minho grab a change of clothes out of Jisung's closet, bringing it into the bathroom together with his own suit. Minho turned the shower on and walked back out into the main part of Jisung's room to pick his boyfriend up bridal style.

Jisung hid away in Minho's shoulder in embarrassment, making Minho chuckle. Minho stepped into the shower, setting Jisung down. The boy winced slightly.

"I'm sorry baby, does it hurt very much?" Minho asked, kissing his shoulder.

Jisung shook his head.

"It's fine hyung." Jisung answered, turning around to wrap his arms around his boyfriend.

Minho wrapped Jisung up in a hug, leaning his head onto Jisung's. The warm water was falling onto them, making the atmosphere warm and cozy.

"I really do love you hyung. A lot." Jisung said against Minho's chest.

"I love you a lot too baby." Minho answered, moving Jisung's wet hair out of his forehead to place a kiss there.

Jisung let Minho go, to let them both grab a bit of soap to clean themselves up. They were still sticky and sweaty from what they had done a couple hours earlier.

Minho took a lot longer to get ready because he spent most of his time admiring Jisung's body, now that the younger wasn't paying attention. The way he slid his hands down his body, the way the water fell down from his head, the way his muscles flexed when he shampooed his hair.

"Hyung stop staring and get ready." Jisung whined, pushing Minho's head to the side.

Minho chuckled and did as he was told, helping Jisung out of the shower once they were finished. Minho wrapped a towel around Jisung's shoulders and left it there while he cleaned himself off. Once he was all dry, Minho wrapped his towel around his waist, and went to help Jisung since he had trouble bending over and just moving around in general.

Once they were both dry, Minho helped Jisung into the change of clothes he had brought, putting on his suit-pants and shirt himself since Jisung's clothes wouldn't fit him.

"You're so handsome hyung." Jisung whined, watching Minho button up his shirt.

Minho turned around, buttoning up the last button. He flashed Jisung a smile as his cheeks slowly turned light pink.

"No, don't do that, c'mere." Jisung whined, confusing Minho.

Minho walked up to his boyfriend. Jisung immediately buttoned down the two first buttons on Minho's shirt, pulling it apart to show off the top of his chest.

"There. I like it better like this." Jisung shyly said, looking up while running his hand over Minho's chest.

Minho chuckled, and grabbed Jisung's chin, lifting his head to lightly kiss him. Minho picked Jisung up by his thighs, walking back into Jisung's room. Jisung kept pecking Minho's lips, distracting him from what was going on in his room.

Once Minho saw what was before him, he immediately put Jisung down, pulling the younger behind him.

"Minho." The king growled through gritted teeth.

The king was standing with two guards by his side, looking furious. A third guard was standing behind them all, holding a knife to Felix's throat. The prince seemed to have his hands tied behind his back, in a painfully tight grip. Tears were streaming down his face, falling onto the floor.

Minho saw his father look towards Jisung's unmade bed, which still had cum stains on the white sheets. The man looked back towards the two, furious.

"Lee Minho. Step away from him immediately."

"Fuck off." Minho growled, holding onto Jisung's waist behind his body while Jisung hid away in his back.

"I will not approve of this Lee Minho. You are not allowed to sleep with every commoner you see, that kind of slutty behavior does not belong within my walls." The king said.

"You know nothing of our relationship, stay the fuck away from the both of us." Minho shot back.

"He is your servant, I know that much. You are disgusting, doubling his pay to make him sleep with you. Yeah, don't act surprised, I know that you pay him extra." Minho stood frozen for a second, dazzled.

"Your days of having sex with that whore is over, Minho. I'm changing your servant, and I don't want the two of you to meet again." The king continued.

"I am not just fucking my servant, he is my boyfriend, father." Minho said, defending his boyfriend.

The king immediately walked up to the two, landing his fist in the side of Minho's face. Jisung let out a tiny scream, trying to catch Minho as he stumbled to the side. Minho immediately got balanced and pulled Jisung into his body before his father could grab him.

Jisung grabbed Minho's shirt tightly with both fists, hiding away in his chest. Minho held one of his arms wrapped around Jisung's waist, while the other one held his head tenderly. The king glared holes through them both. Minho turned around, holding Jisung away from his father.

"Separate them." The king growled loudly.

The two guards behind the king walked up to Jisung and Minho quickly, grabbing one of the two each. Minho jabbed the guard who grabbed Jisung's should in the face, pushing away the other one. Minho pulled Jisung even closer, glaring angrily at his father.

"Lee Minho, you let go of that commoner right now.... or.... I-I-... Or I slit your brothers throat." The king threatened, grabbing the knife out of the guard's hand, and pressing it up against Felix's throat.

Minho's strong mask immediately dropped, me locked eyes with his brother, seeing how absolutely terrified he looked. Their father was more than capable of murder, they both knew that.

"Last warning Minho. Let go." The king said in a low growl.

Minho was stuck. Stuck between sacrificing the life of his brother or his boyfriend. He could either let them take Jisung away, to kill him like he was a bug on the wall, or he could keep Jisung close, but watch his father slit Felix's throat.

"One."
.
.
"Two"
.
.
"Three."