Shaggy's little gift

"I have a Valentine's gift for you too."
Shaggy looked at scooby with a little blush

Scooby looked away a bit flustered as he covered his mouth

"A-a little gift for me?..."

Scooby's heart was racing like crazy...he had had never imagined not only Shaggy loving him back but also a gift??? He felt like the luckiest dog in the world.

The sun was going down. Shaggy suddenly stood up and looked at scooby with a soft smile.

"Follow me Babe..."

Scooby's heart was racing even more after hearing the special nickname giving to him by his boyfriend. He silently followed shaggy.

Shaggy went into his room and locked the doors after scooby entered.

"Hey babe... remember the little Valentine's gift I told you about?"

"..."

"You can use my body however you want."

Shaggy started undressing, revealing the nipple clamps he had put on a while ago. His nipples were swollen red.

Scooby was amazed by shaggy's sudden behavior...but he liked what he saw. He gently pushed shaggy down the bed and started pulling of the nail clamps, sucking onto shaggy's nipples.

Shaggy's nipples were so sensitive right now, he started letting out moans right away.

"Aah~ Scooby be gentle!"

Scooby knew that Shaggy secretly enjoyed his rough behavior and he started undressing him... Pulling off the rest of his clothes (pants, underwear).

Shaggy was already hard, precum flowing from the tip of his dick... Waiting to be dominated by any second now.

"Scooby...please...please fuck me, I'm begging you"

He started begging him as a bit of blush appeared across his face.

Scooby whispered into shaggy's ear

"You asked for it."

Scooby slowed revealed his big 17 inch dick. Shaggy was amazed by the size of it. His eyes widened for a few seconds but then he smirked.

"Fuck me daddy."

Scooby flipped shaggy over and started pushing his 17 inch dick into his manhole.

"You're so tight~"

Shaggy's moans increased over time. Tears started flowing as Scooby's giant dick entered his hole. It was completely widened already. Shaggy's walls were pressing onto Scooby's throbbing schlong which made it bulge even more.

Scooby groaned slowly as he started to thrust his big dick into his ass.

Shaggy's eyes rolled back slowly, his tongue sticking out, making an ahegao face.

"S-Scooby~"

All he could do was moan Scooby's name. That's when scooby pulled him by his neck and whispered into his ear.

"Call me daddy~"

He went even deeper, hitting shaggy insides.

"D-DADDY!!!~"

Seems that scooby had hit shaggy's special spot. Scooby smirked at this and hit him in the same spot. There were tears flowing from Shaggy's eyes, as this was his first time, and Scooby was so good at this, it felt as if he was experienced even tho he was a lonely virgin before this.

"D-Daddy, please go harder~"

There was saliva falling down on shaggy's chin. Scooby slowly wiped it off and licked it with his big nasty tongue.

Scooby thrusted his big schlong into shaggy's ass cumming inside him. It felt as if there were gallons of special juice pouring into Scooby's ass, him almost turning pregnant.

Shaggy moaned as loud as he could the last time. Scooby layed beside shaggy, panting.

"Want another round?"

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 3