The Luckiest Man

A/N : Hey people! I was getting requests to write something on ShaKhi, but I'm out of ideas right now. So I'm posting this One Shot which I wrote long time back, but missed to post here. Enjoy :)

As Dark as I am, 

I will always find enough light 

to adore you to pieces, 

with all of my pieces 

- Johnny Nguyen                                      

Anokhi had her eyes fixed on the full Moon which lit up the whole night sky. 

She just had a terrible fight with Shaurya in the evening over Ahir. This might have happened for the millionth time in last few months.

It was getting impossible for her to understand what he wanted. She knew that he cared for her, but she was confused about his weird behavior. On top of that, his sudden possessiveness towards her always ended up in a quarrel. Reema's words would ring in her ears, but Shaurya's actions couldn't be interpreted in a proper way. 

As the cold breeze hit her face, she turned around and moved away from the balcony. It had been few months since Shaurya brought her back to the college and now she was getting a clearer picture of her own feelings towards him. Even after the fight, she wanted to see him. 

She had started understanding his inner turmoils but hoped that he trusted her with his feelings. He was so stubborn to not express his true emotions that she had to give up. 

How badly she wished Reema to be right, but there was no way to ensure the same.

She was startled by a knock on her door later that night. Most of the girls had gone to their hometowns due to vacations. She hoped it to be the warden and opened the door. 

She couldn't believe her eyes for once when she saw Shaurya standing outside the door,dressed casually in a T-shirt and jeans. 

"Aap? yaha??" she asked perplexed by his presence.

"Haan... may I come in ?" He said taking his specs off and keeping it in his pocket. He looked nervous.

"Aapko pata bhi hai aap iss vakt Girls hostel me hain? vo bhi apne hi college ke?" she asked feeling astonished. 

He sighed and looked the other way. 

"Dekho Anokhi... kisi ne dekh liya toh problem ho jayegi.. let me come in.." he said checking the corridor.

"Okay.. andar aaiye..." 

He nodded and got inside. Anokhi ensured the door was locked properly. 

"Aapko koi idea bhi hai agar warden ko pata chal gaya ..." she started speaking but stopped when he turned around with a furious look on his face. 

"Warden ko hire maine kiya hai Miss Bhalla... you don't have to bother about that" he said rolling his eyes. 

"Matlab? Rules toh rules hote hain na... aap Director hain toh kya iska matalb iss tarah girls hostel me ghus jayenge ?" She replied.